C21 ~ EP

~Ariel’s PoV~

“Well Hello there world, and welcome to the Cimorelli 2.0 daily vlogs.” I said into the camera.

“What are you doing Ari?” Jessie asked. I point the camera at her.

“Weren't you listening last band meeting? We are going to be doing Daily vlogs” I smiled. She pushed the camera out of her face and back towards me.

“No i was listening i just didn't know you were starting already.” She stuck out her tongue and walked away.

“Ok, as i was going to say, We are working on a little surprise today! and its a big one.” I winked at the camera, then turned it off.

“Hey, get ready we are going to the studio soon.” Miranda said.

“Ok, wheres Hannah and Sydney?” I asked.

“Um i think Aunt Lolo took them to the studio already.” She smiled.

“Is Christy taking us?” I asked.

“Yup, don't forget the camera, oh and its charger!” She said walking away.

“I won't!” I yelled after her. Quickly i packed everything up, and turned back on the camera as i got in the car. 

~Jessie’s PoV~

“Well we are in the car on our way to a surprise location.” Ariel said into the camera.

“Which won't be much of a surprise after tomorrow” I said moving my head into the frame.

“What do you think it is?” Ariel asked.

“You’ll never be able to guess!” Miranda yelled from the front seat.

“Oh ya, look there's Panda, and Chrissy.” Ariel smiled into the camera before turning it towards the front of the car.

“Say hello!” I smiled.

“What up!!” Miranda said into the camera.

“Hello.” Christy said not taking her eyes off the road.

“As you can see Christy is driving.” Ariel said pointing the camera at Christy

“And that Hanney isn't in the car with us.” I joined in.

“Psh, they too lame to ride with us.” Miranda joked.

“Not really, Our Aunt Lauren took them to the secret location.” I said.

“Which if i don't turn the camera off now it won't be much of a secret. See ya later” Ariel said kissing the camera.

“Wow this place is great!” I said in awe.

“I know right!” Christy agreed.

“Now lets hurry before we are late.” Miranda ordered. Ariel and I took off running into the building leaving Miranda and Christy behind.

~Christy’s PoV~

“I swear they act younger than Hannah and Sydney.” Miranda laughed.

“I know right!” I laughed along. As soon as we walked in Miranda went into leader mode.

“Ok girls listen up, Chrisy will be the first to record, Jessie you'll go warm ups, and the rest of us will make sure we know our parts correctly, got?” She ordered

“Got it” The rest of us said, scurrying off to different parts of the studio.

“What song are we recording first Panda?” I asked as she sat on the couch that was on the other side of the recording booth.