C4 ~ Amy and Jessie

~Jessie’s PoV~

I'm peacefully sleeping, that is until my little brother Jaden decides that in order to get me up he was going to body slam into me. “JADEN!” I yelled pushing him off me. “Why’d you do that?” I said as i sat up.

“Mommy said to wake you up.” He said with an innocent smile.

“Next time J just shake me awake, don't jump on me.” I said giving him a hug.

“Ok sissy, but mommy wants you to help her cook.” He said as soon as i released him from the hug.

“Why? Doesn't daddy usually help?” I asked him. He looked down, then looked back up at me with tears in his eyes. “What's wrong buddy?” I asked as i hugged him.

“Mommy says daddy has to leave again… and he’s packing right now.” He cries into my chest. Jaden was too young to remember the last time our dad left on a business trip.

“It’s ok buddy, he’ll be back in a week or two.” I said as i pulled away from our hug to look him in the eyes. He wiped his tears away and looked at me and smiled.

“really sissy?” he asked.

“Really, now go get ready for daycare.” I said gently pushing him off me.

As soon as he left i threw on a simple outfit and walked down stairs, to help my mom.

~Amy’s PoV~

I woke up in an empty bed, which was unusual for me. I looked around the room and saw a suitcase. I sighed, lifting myself out of bed walking towards the bathroom. I found my husband Hunter packing away some of his stuff in a bag.

“You leave today don't you?” I asked.

“Ya, babe but don't worry i wont be gone that long, i just have something to take care of with the label.” he sighed.

“Ok well I'm going to go get breakfast ready.” I said before walking downstairs to cook.

I was running behind with the food when Hunter Jr and Jaden walked into the kitchen. “Jaden, sweetie will you go wake up your sister and ask if she will help me cook?” I asked him.

“Of course mommy… but wheres daddy?” He asks.

“Hes packing right now, he has to leave for a little bit.” I answered.

“Oh… Ok” He said before running up the stairs.

Hunter Jr sat down at the table text someone, probably Mason or Jake Jr.

After a little while Jaden came back down the stairs and sat the table.

“Shes getting ready, then shell be down here.” He said.

“Ok sweetie.” I responded. Not long after Jessie came walking down the stairs and washed her hands.

“Where do you want me mom?” She asked with a smile.

“um… continue making the pancakes, ok?” I said.

“Alright!” She said turning towards the stove. We quickly finished breakfast and served it, just as we finished serving Hunter came down stairs with his suitcases and sat down with us. We did a prayer before eating. As soon as everyone finished i picked up all the plates and put them in the sink.

“Kids before you go i have an announcement.” Hunter said.

“What is it dad?” Hunter Jr. responded

“I'm going on a business trip for a couple days, but ill be back soon.” He announced.

“We’ll miss you!” Jaden responded with a small frown.

“I’ll miss you guys too.” He said hugging Jaden. The kids all said their goodbyes and I love you’s before leaving the house. I turned to him.

“I’ll miss you honey.” I said while i hugged him.

“I’ll miss you too babe.” He kissed the top of my head. We stood there for a while just hugging. “I got to go babe, or else ill miss my flight.” He said. I nodded my head letting him go. He gave me a short passionate kiss before walking out of the door.

I called Jaden and left to drop him off at daycare before driving to work.

~~~~

A/N: So this weekend was a three day weekend! wish it was longer, i have school tomorrow and i still havent done my homework. I hope you liked this chapter!

Also i dedicated this chapter to "juneGurrl". Thanks for the nice comments!

Well i hope ya'll have had a good day! im out!

∞ ForeverCimFam ∞