C14 ~ To the Beach

~Miranda’s PoV~

I got up early and packed everything we were going to need at the beach. Being the organized person I am i made a check list.

____________________________

Beach towels- Check

Books or magazines- Check

Sunscreen- Check

Sunglasses- Check

Hats- Check

Snacks- Check

Beverages- Check

Ipod with Speakers- Check

Beach chair- Check

Beach umbrella- Check

Beach toys- Check

____________________________

After everything was in packed i headed upstairs to wake everyone up. After everyone was finally was up we had a small brunch. Before heading to the beach everyone change into our swim suits. Putting on a cover up, i grab my phone and get into the car.

~Jessie’s PoV~

Everyone’s at the beach already, ariel and i were just walking around when…

“HEY! LOOK OUT!” Someone yelled out, next thing i know i get hit with something.

“OMG! Jessie are you ok?” Ariel asks.

“Ugh, ya just a little headache now...” I respond rubbing the back of my head.

“Hey, sorry about that my buddy can't really aim.” someone said, whose voice i recognized. Slowly i turned around.

“Its o… oh hey Jacob” I said nervously.

“Oh… Jessie. Im so sorry that my buddy hit you with the ball.” he apologized.

“I-Its ok, nothings broken, just bruised.” I responded.

“I'll go get you an ice pack.” He said. I was about to say something but was interrupted.

“Go before she tries to change your mind. We'll be here.” Ariel said. I forgot that she was even here. I just gave him a shy smile. As soon as he walked away i turned and glared at Ariel.

“What? you know you would have.” She said smirking. Again i was about to yell at her but was interrupted AGAIN but this time with Ariel’s phone ringing.

“hello?” She said as she held up her finger to me.

“Babe?!” She said with this huge smile on her face. As she continued with her conversation she began to walk towards where the family was.

“Hey, where did um… you're cousin go?” Jacob said as he came back with an ice pack.

“Oh she got a phone call.” I said taking the ice pack from him. I winced when i put it on my head.

“Are you ok?” He asked worriedly.

“Ya, just cold… where'd you're friends go?” I asked him when i noticed they weren't behind him anymore.

“Oh uh they left, i would have gone but i wanted to make sure you were uh ok?” He stuttered. He began rubbing the back of his neck when i noticed he was shirtless. and can i say, him having a 6 pack just made him 10x more attractive.

“oh… hey would you like to come to play some beach volleyball?” I asked him.

“Sure” He smiled