Chapter 1

Hello everyone! This is my very first crossover fanfiction story from the shows, "Supernatural and Sailor Moon."

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Supernatural or Sailor Moon.

"Serena?! Serena, it's almost noon sweetheart. Are you gonna get out of bed today?" Mrs. Tsukino hollered towards her daughter's room.

"I wonder why that girl always sleeps in so late, when she goes to bed so early." Serena's mother uttered and sighed.

"Oh- NOOOO! MOM! I'm going to be late for sure! The girls won't forgive me for this." Serena verbalized, as she rushed to put something on besides her bunny pj's.

"Luna?! Luna?" Serena asked, as she looked for her cat companion.

Suddenly, it had occurred to her that Luna had stayed at Mina's house for the night. Luna and Artemis had worked their tails off to train them to fight against Galaxia and both deserve the rest and relaxation. Serena's mind recalled that same eerie night, which was very hard to forget.

'The night we fought against our toughest enemy.' Serena reflected and jumped back into reality.

"Nu-uh-Nope-Not-ta No! I'm not even going to think about it, or anything to do with evil today! Today is going to be a scum free day for me – For all of us!" Serena alleged, undaunted.

"Bye mom! I'll see you later!" She told her mother within fingertips reaching the doorknob.

"Hold on young lady! You're not leaving this house, til you tell me exactly what is going on?!" Mrs. Tsukino stated.

Serena stopped in her tracks and turned to face her mother and inquired. "Um? What do you mean? Nothing is going on. What makes you think there is?"

"Serena please!" Her mother pleaded and added. "Let me ask you this. Why don't you ever want to stay home? We hardly see you anymore! I know you are a teenager, and I did the same when I was your age, but-"

"Mom, it's not like that. You know the girls and I have been studying hard. We thought, since we have done so well...That we'd take the opportunity for a break," Serena attested.

"Yes, I suppose. I guess a day off would not hurt. Serena, I just want you to know that if there's anything going on, you can always tell us. We love you very much sweetheart," Mrs. Tsukino said tenderly.

"Don't worry mom, I will." Serena commented, as she hugged her mom.

At that moment, Serena glanced down at her watch and realized the time.

"Mom, I am sorry, but I have to go! The girls will not let me hear the end of this. I was supposed to pick whether to go to the movies or the mall."

"Well, you better not keep them waiting!" Mrs. Tsukino answered strictly.

Serena nodded and in a flash she was gone, leaving her mother shaking her head.

The only response Mrs. Tsukino gave was, "That girl!"

Meanwhile, like usual, everyone was waiting for Serena to show up. The Crown was very quiet today, since their favorite waiter was not there.

"Poor Andrew!" Lita voiced sadly, finally the first one to speak. The silence was starting to bother her.

"Yeah, I sure hope he gets to feeling better," added Raye.

"The arcade is just not the same when he's not around," Darien professed.

"Wow the flu? It's so hard to believe. That man hardly gets sick?" Lita put forward, astonished.

"I'm afraid it is spreading rapidly this year," Amy pointed out.