♤ Kris ♤ Finale ♡

Part 3 (final)

EXO and Hana hang out to the mall without Kris. Hana happy since she knows Kris is the future husband. Hana keep laughing and do her cheerful thing everyday..

They decided to have lunch at the restaurant which is not in the mall. It is apposite the mall and they all agree.

******

They ordered the meals and something just make Hana's attention gone. Hana keep looking outside the restaurant and her gaze is at the dark way.

Hana bit her lower lip and eager to know what's going in there. She suddenly stand up and walk out the restaurant. They boys aghast and shock.

Hana walk alone behind the building and see something she never expected. She gasp for air badly as her tears want to falling down.

"K-Kris.." she calls his name.

Kris turn around. Stop the kiss scene between he and Jessica. Hana's blurry eyes didn't failed to shows their closeness.

"Ha-Hana.." Kris stuttering.

Jessica shrug and just stand there.

Hana walk close to them and grab Jessica hand. She slap Jessica's cheek and make her fall to the ground.

"Hey! Why did you do that?!" Kris push Hana and she step aback.

Kris help Jessica to stand up and Jessica give Hana's death glare.

"What is your purpose to slapped my girlfriend, Hana?!" Kris yelled at Hana.

Hana's tears keep falling and the EXO boys arrive there. Minseok want to walk to Hana but Tao stop him.

"Why did you kissed her anyway?! Doesn't your first kiss supposed to be your wife's?" Hana ask smack Kris chest for many times.

They're all aghast including Jessica. Minseok look to the ground. Even though he knew about Hana getting married, but he still doesn't know who is the guy.

"I-it's none of y-your business!" Kris yelled yet stuttering.

"Of course it's my business, Wu Yi Fan! I loves you! Always!! And it bother me every time I saw you with this queenka! I love you!" She cry and keep hitting Kris.

Kris shock and Jessica bit her lower lip. Jessica feel sorry for Kris and Hana.

"I called you, Kris! I texted you. Not even once you reply! I want to say that I'm your future wife! I am!" Hana scream and run away.

Kris wants to follow her but Jessica and Chen stop him. Let Minseok be the one who chase after her.

"Explain." Suho crisscross his hand. 10 pairs of eyes on him right now.

******

"Hana! Stop! Hana!!"

"Go away oppa!! Let me be alone!"

Hana keep running until she finally come to the road. She didn't see a lorry is coming on her way. She didn't manage to move and...

Everything's black.

Minseok cover his mouth. Slowly walk to the crowded and knee on the ground, beside the dead body. His one and only sister, Hana.

Minseok knows that Hana is already gone but he's still hoping that Hana will open her eyes. Will smile to him. Will cheers at him.

Minseok let Hana's head on his lap and one of the crowded calls the ambulance. Minseok leans down, whisper to Hana.

"I always want you to be peace, sister. But not in this way.. I loves you.. always.. and I'm going to miss you, uri aegi..." Minseok tears fall onto Hana's face. "Goodbye, Hana.."

******

"So he just paid me to be his fake girlfriend. If he knows that Hana is the girl, he won't do this.." Jessica look at Kris who is obviously stress out. "Besides, he's doing this because he want to be with Hana. He used me as his fake girlfriend and destroy the wedding. He didn't want to used Hana because he will feel bad." Jessica heaved sigh.

All the boys nod and Chen's phone rings.

"Hello? Minseok hyung?" Chen look up and gape. "She's.... gone..." Chen drop his cellphone.

All of the boys and Jessica gape. Kris fall to the floor and crying.

'I was a fool! I was a fool, Hana! Please, come back..'

3 years later.

EXO managed to debut with MAMA last year and now they make a new comeback XOXO Kisses and Hugs.

Everything on them are changed. Even though they lost their sister, they still have to move on. One of Hana's dream was her oppas success in life.

Yes. They succeeded. They became the most popular group and really well-known entire world.

Minseok still act like a big strong brother while deep inside, he just misses his sister, Kim Ha Na.

Kris who look so tough outside is really dying inside. He lost his future wife.. he lost his beloved girl.. he lost his everything.

He only hope that Hana will be by his side. Will stay and love him forever. He only hope that Hana will comeback. He misses everything about Hana.

'I only hope Kim Ha Na, I would put a ring on your fingers and let you call be yeobo...' Kris sigh deep inside when EXO hanging out in the building's rooftop.

'I miss you, Hana..'

(End)

a/n: I think I can't wait until I finish my homework so yeah part finale release. I tried to make it as sad as I could but I failed.

ANYWAY! SAENGIL CHUKHA HAMNIDA KIM JONG IN! PLEASE TAKE CARE OF DYOSQUISHY ARRASSEO?! I can't resist to ship you with Baekhyun anymore...