4

I don't know. I just hope you read this.

I'll never mention your name but I want you guys to know how are you guys meant the whole world for me. Family and you guys. Yes. I'm talking about you guys. I don't know, maybe I'm a little fucked up. In fact, I always fucked up my own life. You know how helpless I am without you?

Even when I faked laugh, you'll guys never notice, I'm still glad to have you guys. You know, friendship won't last without a small argument and a small misunderstood. We never argue for a whole day. It's only last for at least few minutes. I love how we ended up laughing at the thought how stupid we were when we argued.

And yet, I still angry at you guys. I think you guys will never understand me. I think you guys won't have my back. I think you guys will never stay by my side when I cried, broke.

Thanks, guys. Thanks for having my back unknowingly. Thanks for comforting me unconsciously. Thanks for supporting me on my hobby and what I like. Writing imagines, fanfics. I won't be here without you guys. I want you guys to know that you guys meant the whole world for me other than my family. They meant my life and you meant my world. Two things I can't live without. You know how I always want to hug you guys even there's nothing? Do you know how much I want to say I love you guys even though I'm shy?

Haha, you don't know. And I bet you don't care. I know, Baekhyun's case fucked up my life. Crying, down, losing hopes.. When I said that 'he's not at the blame for making me like this, blame me, not him,' you just said, 'why are you always at his sides? Why ask us to not blaming Baekhyun? Why ask us to blame you?' Darlings, it's because all of this chaos that happened to me, is not his fault.

I know I should be the one that angry, disappointed with his lies. But darlings, I don't want. I love him. I love him and I love you guys.

I'm sorry if my little offended confession will make us awkward. I'm sorry if my little words will make you sad. I'm sorry but I can't think anything now. I just... you don't know how much he effected my life. He is the one that I love for a fucking year. I've never in love with a guy for that long, okay?

Seeing you angry to him somehow makes me sad. I know, you're disappointed with him and I am too. But let's just forget about it since I'm already fine, arra? I'm sorry I can't personally tell you this because I think you're going to ignore me or something.

But if anything happens to me, to us, just remember this:- I LOVE YOU GUYS FREAKING MUCH, GIRLS. You guys are my certain someone. You guys enlightened my world. I'm being all quiet at my own house but when I'm being with you, I got my own self. I got my own life. I can laugh as much as I want whenever I'm with you guys. You guys are the best.

I love you. Remember this 'till your last breath, okay?! Haha.. /wiping own tears/ YoungAe, EunYoung, HaNi, saranghae. Neomu. You guys.. are too precious to me that I want to choose you over my life. I want to sacrifice my life over everyone that I love. My mom, sisters, brothers, you guys.

I love you.

I hope you guys read this and I hope you guys know how much I feel sorry. I'm sorry, you guys. I'm so so so sorry. I apologize on my childishness and I apologize on my words that makes you guys hurt. F4, saranghaja. :')

-