♡ Just A Thought Of Mine ♡

Just imagine your bias :)

-

You sit there, at the corner of the class. You always caught my attention. Every time my eyes look around, it'll abruptly stop at you. Do you know how much you got my heart?

I love the way you tap your pencil at the corner of your lips; you look so innocent.

I love the way you touch your lips and your eyes dart on your papers or books; you look quite intelligent.

I love the way you casually take jokes and laugh when they talk about you; you look so patient.

I love the way you look out through the window when the day is rainy; you look so cool.

I love the way your hair flips naturally when the wind blows; you look so charismatic.

I love the way you protect me when entire class against me; you look charming.

I love the way you talk about me to your friends; my name sounds beautiful when you say it.

I love the way you have your eyes on me; it makes me feel like the world is mine.

Maybe you're imperfect but that imperfections making you perfectly fit in my heart. You may don't sound charming like how Cinderella describe her Prince, like how Snow White's perfect man, like how Romeo who's willingly to die with Juliet but you're just that someone who is so special in my heart.

But there's something I have to realize about you; you're never belong to me. Past, present, future.

Your eyes on me aren't like how your eyes on her.

My place in your heart isn't like how she got the place in you heart.

My love for you maybe wasn't that significant like how her love for you.

My name maybe will not making your heart flatters like how her name does.

It's okay, as long as you're happy. It's okay as long as I can see you smile. It's okay as long as I can hear your laugh. It's okay as long as you still think that I'm your friend. I'm just a friend and she's more than that.

Back off. That's the only thing I can do. I always be there when you needs someone to share you heartbreaking news. I always be there when you needs someone to.listen and talk to you.

I maybe not own your heart but you own mine.

I maybe not own your mind but you do own mine.

I maybe can't be with you forever but I want you to know that I'll always stay as your friend, forever. ;)

-

Just a little piece of poop.

I'm doing this fail epic thing when I'm doing my PE exam. Seriously? I was having headache and almost cry but then suddenly I got the idea.

You know.. It was supposed to be for my certain someone but, whatever haha.

I hope you'll not get disappointed by this. Bye guys. 'Till then :)