Love is me and you

Jade

When a very important day in your life is coming about; there's not much you can think of but that. All night long my thoughts have been on today and its here finally. With the way we all needed to get ready in time, all us ladies woke up really early. Manicures were done first; with the bridemaids having a matching one and me the bride a different one. All this was carried out with some music being played and everyone going about getting ready with a smile on their face. After that the hairstyles were done. As time went on everyone was starting to look wonderful and the more we moved close to the whole ceremony starting, the more the nerves were awakening in me.

I haven't heard from the groom yet today, but mum just confirmed that all is well on their side. The veil is the only thing left to be put on to complete my whole outfit for the day now and mum is about to do so. My days, you know its been all fun getting everything set for this day and now its here; i can see that all the plans concerning the dressing is working well. Like before i got my make up done and started getting dressed the flower girls were already dressed and they came to say hey. Their dresses for the occasion is white to match mine and they look beautiful in it, just like they did on the dress fitting day but now with more addition; like the necklaces, bracletes and also for the first time sweet girls Emily and Lilly have a little bit of make up on.

Our bridesmaids Lauren and Jodie also look beautiful in their outfit for the day. At the fitting day, my sister Lauren was all over the place not knowing what dress to get with Jodie as they were allowed to make the decision themeselevs but had the colour and style given to them. In the end they made the choice of this amazing long sleeveless sea blue sequin dress. I loved it the moment i saw them wearing it. And my maid of honour, being my one and only best friend Lisa  is wearing a similar colour dress to the bridesmaids but in the colour baby blue. I must say, we are all looking good this very moment.

'There you go baby girl, mum said finally able to clip and pin the veil in place. You look more than beautiful, she added rubbing a tear from her eye. I know it took me a while when it came to making the choice of my dress; i can honestly say this was by far the best choice with the way i see myself in the mirror now as mum has positioned me to face it. Lisa and Lauren came in then and they stared at me in awe when they took in my appearance.

'My oh my you are looking stunning Lisa said making me down i was feeling nervous

'Is this my sister, wow sis you look gorgeous, Lauren put in walking around me to take a better look. All the while they said how nice i looked, I smiled and thanked them. Mum planted a soft kiss on my cheek and went to check on the cars to get us to the venue.

Alex

When Robert woke me up this morning; if it was like any other day i would have so went back to sleep but i woke striaght up when he called me, afterall it's a very important day in my life. Everyone started to get ready once we awoke. We got dressed with small chats here and there. We are men, well and boys; you know what i mean so we don't really need that much time to get ready like the ladies. I mean no offence, the ladies look great always. We've been ready for a while now; everyone is just sitting having some last minute chats.

Am just reading my vows over and over again; i do like the way it sounds as i read it but you know there's always that feeling you have when you about to do something very important, oh yeah i think its called nervousness. Robert just came in to tell me something funny that's my bro for you.

'Damn you look like a footballer about to receive an award Alex, he said taking a seat. I must say handsomeness should really be your middle name like wow mum and dad surely created an offspring....I hit him playfully on the head to stop him saying something else, laughing. God he sure knows what to say to get me laughing.