A year on: Jade

Wow, its been quite a year really. Alex has been teaching me how to ride a bike and now i can ride a bike.  At christmas i had dinner at Alex's and it was a fun night, Lauren came with me too cause our parents were abroad celebriting christmas with other relatives, we were meant to go too, Lauren and i but we couldn't in the end so instead of having dinner at mine, we had it at Alex's when his mum asked me to come for dinner. I finally got to met his younger brother Robert.

Karl sent me a present for christmas, i haven't really seen him after that night at Lisa's birthday party and according to her, he's off abroad promoting his business that's why. School's okay, i had to say bye to anotehr group of year six students and it was easy as usual. Still not found Mr. Right and waiting. Alex has been round a couple of times over the uyear and we've become friends.

Lauren's still with Callum and they just make a cute couple. Ronan and his girlfriend got engaged and are due to marry soon, so looking forward to that. Karl's broken up with his girlfriend, this i found out through Lisa, not that i care though. Mark, Liberty and Jacob are just good. They had a new years party which i went and i'd say it was one of a kind really, was an amazing party. Mark's brotehr came, he's cute, handsome i got to know him quite well during the course of the night but nothing special really happened between us, only a kiss under the mistletoe, that's all didn't mean nothing.