I know her

Alex

I know her, i felt like i knew her the moment i saw her. She's just beautiful, fair skin, she's mixed raced, her long black hair's in place like that's how its been forever and she wore the prettiest dress ever. As her conversation on the phone ended i decided to go talk to her. I knew i knew her but where did i know her. As she put the phone back on the table, it suddenly hit me, ofcourse it was her, i remembered who she was.

'Be right back guys, i said to my brother and friend as i walked over to her table. I wasn't sure if who i thought she was, was accurate but i would try anyway. Walking over to her, i  sat in the seat across from her and as she looked up at me from whatever it was she was reading, damn she looked even more prettier from this close, i spoke.

'Hi Miss lovington, i said hoping i was speaking to the right person

'Hi she replied to my relieve and who might you be, she asked obivoiusly not remembering me.

'I'm Alex Cole i said and knew she'd remember me by that

'Alex, oh my days, you've grown so much she repleid smiling. How old are you now she asked smiling

'Fourteen i replied, i'm in year 9 now i added as she stared at me in surprised.

'Wow, she repleid. Are those your friends then she asked pointing to the table infront of us

'Yeah i replied but one's my brother,i continued to say. We would have talked more but then this lady arrived and i excused myself.

'Bye, it was nice seeing you again Miss i said before walking back to my seat and being hit by questions.

'Bye, she replied smiling.