Love you

Jade

We finally here in Spain; wow plane ride took long. Alex and i both slept most of the flight, afterall we tired. Yesterday was too fun. The wedding was amazing.

'Are you going to call the family now then Jade

'No will do it tomorrow honey, i replied with a secret smile as he put away our bags. It's night and we only just got to the place we staying for out honeymoon. I must say Spain truly is beutifuland this hotel is very luxurous you know, everywhere smeels nice. All of a sudden i wasn't on my feet anymore as i stood staring at our surrounding.

'Oh....... Alex you scared me i said laughing as he carried me bridal stylefrom the balcony

'Sorry,was just missing you , he replied planting a kiss on my cheek. Thanks for making me a very happy guy Jade, i couldn't have asked for any better wife, he added laying me down slowly on the bed which has flowers on it. The hotels specialities for honneymooners, we were told. I think its a cute thing to do.

'Are you going to stand and stare at me all night then Alex, i asked as he stood staring down at me with those lovely green eyes of his

'Sorry Jade, he replied smiling. It's just you look real beautiful sleeping on the flowers like that he added laying down by me and staring at me.

'Let's get ready for bed then,i said getting up. We still in our clothing from the reception

'Yep lets Alex agreed tickling me as he got up. As he gets ready i unpack our packed and put on soem music. Well i said we'd call home tomorrow, i guess they had otehr ideas because my phone started ringing then. I didn't even get to say hellp and Lauren's voice sung

'Mrs. Cole so how's Spain, she asked with mum's voice in the backgrud saying to put me on speaker

'Good, its very beautiful from what i've seen so far,i replied smiling knowing they miss us already when we've only been gone some hours.

'Where's our in law then mum asked as Alex came out og the bathroom in our ensuite

'Hey Mrs. Lovington he called back sitting down next to me in his shorts. mWell we husband and wife now so why not. I don't see him as my ex student anymore, he was but its the present now and he's my partner.

'Why's there so much nise around, Alex asked

'Son how are you,his mum's voice replied

'Oh yeah everyone is here Lauren put in. We just wanted to know if you've landed she added giggling for some reason. We talked some more with everyone saying hey and then i left to go shower and all. Okay so am really not laughing now. My God my sleeping dress is too revealing that must be why Lisa, Lauren and mum were laughing when i said i was going to shower. Hope you like the night clothes Lauren had said through laughs. I can't go out looking like this. Yes he's my husband but....... oh as much as ithis bathroom is very nice i can't stay the night here. They are so going to get it when i get back those girls.

Alex

Jade has been gone for like an hour now in the bathroom. The phone call ended a while ago but she aint back. Spain surely is the best place for anything. From what i've seen this night since we got here. I can see it's a really sweet place. Can't wait to explore more tomorrow with Jade. Talking of Jade let's go see what's up.

'Jade you okay in there honey, i called out as i knocked on the bathroom door. Oh inside the bathroom is well nice. It must have cost billions to book this room for us, the parents wedding gift that is.

'Yeah, do me a favour will you please Alex, she called back'

'Okay'

'Close your eyes so ic an come out when am in bed will let you know and open them. I couldn't stop the laughs then

'Why? i asked wondering

'Please just do it she called back

'Alright, i replied walking back to the bed and closing my eyes

'Done. Slowly the door to the bathroom opened and i sould hear as she sat on the bed and moved the duvet.

'Oh you can open them now

'So what is it i asked still smiling as she lay blushing covered tightly with the duvet cover

'Nothing she replied quickly smiling

'Tell me my wife, what's up, i said getting up and walking to her side of the bed making her laugh. Jade loves it when i talk like an actor. Last time she laughed so much when i did that i thought she'd hurt herself from laughing

'Let me see Jade, i can tell it's to do with the dress you wearing

'No Alex, she replied holding on tight to the duvert which made the flowers on it move to one side. Wow she really doesn't want me to see. Slowly and calmly i held on to the duvet too with a smirk.

 Jade

No not that smirk, whenever he does that he's up to no good. I had to come out of the bathroom it was getting boring sitting staring at the ceiling. Thank God Alex closed his eyes and made me get to the safety of the duvet.

'Alex what you doing standing there smirking like that, i said getting alarmed just as he pulled the duvet off with one pull. For a sixteen year old he really is strong. I covered my face then filling self-concious as he took in what i've been hiding.

'Wow, Wow, he said sitting down and getting my hands off my face

'Today i've seen what beauty means, he added as he joined his lips with mine. It really suits you, he said pulling away form the kiss and adjusting himself to lay on me. With him in his shorts and beign topless i truly am seeing a lot of Alex that i haven't seen before. You know that feeling you get when the one you love stares at you that's how i feel as he lay on me starign into my eyes.

'You really do look sweet Jade, i can't even take my eyes of you, he added placing a kiss on my forehead.

Alex

My God! She wore the sexiest cute revealing sleeping dress i've ever seen. Iv've seen a few with my other girlfriends but my wife's looked exceptional. The dress black in colour is lace and has some flesh of the sides of her stomach showing. Whenever i see Jade in such a state i feel like am given a glimpse of heaven. I coulnd't help myself but lay on her and just say what comes to mind.

'I love you Alex Cole, she siad in the sweetest voice ever as i planted a kiss on her forehead. I've always fought hard not to go any further than kissing with any girl but my wife. Now i have my wife; am staring at her and am lost in her eyes.

'Make me yours'

I swallowed hard then when those words left her mouth. I know she's still a virgin because we had a discussion about that a while ago. And myself well so am i and so this isn't going to be easy.

'Okay baby, i replied smiling as i replied smiling as i placed a kiss on her lips and slowly took off her dress.