Alex

I woke up early today so i could go buy a new sim card to change my number. I got it in no time and texted my new number to a few people including my parents and brotther. I'm bound to have enough sleep now. I walked to Mike's and we hand out with a few people at the park ridding our bikes and all. This is my sixth bike, i had my first one at age four and now i''m fourteen , i have my sixth one. My parents are wealthy i'd say, they own their own business which is doing really well and they even opened up some in different countries, so they kinda travel around a lot.

Mum's home cause she manages the once around here and dad's off abroad managing the once there, he calls every now and then and comes for special occasions like birthdays, christmas and many more. I told mum about seeing Miss. Lovington er Jade, i think i like calling her by her first name better and she was happy. Mum liked Jade being my teacher cause she always was nice and said good things about me to her at parents evenings than any other teacher.

I remember the time when i accidentally wrote something in my book and forgot to rub it as i intended to, lets just say, it was something she shouldn't have seen, she was cool with it though, its kinda embarassing now that i remember, i wonder if she remembers too. 

Today, we rode our bike around and travelled far from home after a while at the park, at one point we passed this house and there was this lady waving at someone else at her front door. It sure is a nice area, i was surprised, i haven't been there before considering i only lived two areas away. The house were just like the once where i live, big family houses. When we came pass again  home, this time a man came out of the house someone waved from earlier on, carrying a child and holding something.

By the time, i got home from biking around place and discovering new areas i've not being, it was 4.00pm , no one was home. I did my homework then before mum could get on my case for that and then talked to a few people online. A few minutes later Jodie came over and i wasn't please cause she not only came with like two other girls but also Annie.

'Hi Alex, she said as i opened the door allowing herself in followed by her friends.

'Hi, i replied smiling at all the girls who smiled at me when they passed by. The two other girls i recognised from our year. Well yeah, Annie's my ex things didn't go very well when we dated so it ended, we still talk though but i think she still likes me and well i don't like her like that anymore, its freaky cause she keeps flirting with me and all.

As soon as they were all in, i texted Mike quickly to come over not wanting to be on my own with them, i wouldn't mind if it was only Jodie but the other three, they just seroiusly won't leave me alone; trying to talk to me, laughing even when my jokes aint funny, sitting next to me, finding ways to touch me, yeah you get my drift, not cool. 

I'll flirt back but that's all. Jodie thinks i should get back with Annie but i just can't, i'm good. I'm only fourteen for the love of God and seriously i ain't gonna lie, i do love the attention from the girls but sometimes its too much and this is one of those times, so i need back up. Mike likes the girls so he'll be here in no time.