Welcome

Jade

Nearly,there now; not long to go and our beautiful babies shall be born. I really have missed work. I wanted to keep going till the end but mum said no she doesnt't want me going into labour at work. So i've been home. It's been nice, each morning waking up late. Well Alex won't let me make breakfast myself, he also won't let me drive him to school, so in the mornings i have nothing to do after our morning run.

I think in a day since i've stayed home, i clean the house from top to buttom about three times. Don't ask me why cause i don't even know why myself. It must be because of boredom. Once Lisa came round and saw me  at it cleaning, she laughed at me so much. I like to do something, sitting doing nothing is not my thing.

'Why are you not going to apply for university'

'I didn't say i won't Jade. I just said not now am going to take care of my wife and children'

I don't know what has Alex's problem is this evening. I've told him its okay to apply for this thing but he just won't. My God he can be stubborn at times this husband of mine.

'I won't sit and watch you not apply this year Alex so start doing so like your friends are'

'Its my choice, i said no so can you please be okay with it'

'My God Alex you know what do as you wish, am tired'

'Where you going'

'To bed'

'Jade ypu haven't had dinner yet'

'Am not hungry'

Am tired of talking about this same thing all week you know. I've told him, its okay to apply because the babies will be a bit grown by the time he has to go and i can manage, i mean my parents can help and so can his. We don't usually argue but this one i just need to make him understand its important. I remember when i was at this stage, most of my classmates didn't apply the same year. They wanted to take a gap year. Some never recovered from that gap year, i don't want that for him.

Alex

'I didn't mean to upset her, i was only trying to help'

'Yeah i know son but in her condition you need to listen to her. I was calling to say hey to you both. Tell her i called and oh Alex, go say sorry'

Jade has never been angry at me like this before.I mean yes she gets a little upset and angry but she never walks out on me like that. I remember last time the guys and i were busy watching some football match that we messed up the livingroom. When she came back from her outing with a colleague of hers Ryan and his family. She just gave strict instructions, tidy up the place or no coming into the bedroom the night. Well i like to sleep hilding my wife so yeah, i did as told.

What's that smell? Oh snap that's dinner. Some cook i am you know. I've learnt to cook and its been of use. Since now Jade is not allowed into the kitchen by myself in her conditio i do all the cooking and am i glad i took Lauren's advice to elarn to cook.

'Can i come in'

No reply. Well she's really angry at me. The mood swings that most women face in this condition hasn't really had an effect on her. She's been happy all this while; even smilling when in pain. I've really gone and doen it then.

'Jade am really sorry. i erm brought dinner. Sitting on the edge of the bead as she lay with her headphone on and asleep. That's my beautiful wife for you. She likes her music.

'Ouch, my God'

'You okay baby'

'Mmm hmmm am sorry about walking out on you she replied wakign up