Alex

It's been quite  a year, i met my year six teacher who i'm good friends with now that i even taught her how to ride a bike. It took me weeks to finally get her to be able to ride the bike and like days for me to persuade her to seat on the bike not pull it along whiles walking. We started off in her back garden and then as she got the hang of it we took to the streets outside just in the neighbourhood and then finally to the parks. Th first times, she kept falling from the bike and it was just funny to see her, she lookd so happy and enjoying herslef. She smiled even when she'd hurt herself, which she did a few times.

I seen her sister in person cause she came to a few of the sessions when i was teaching her how to ride, she looks just lke Jade and her name's Lauren. Jade was so happy when she could ride on her own. On christmas day she and her sister had dinner at oure, it was a dinner to remember. Jodie's good, still with Darren,i think this the the longest she's been with a boy, she must really like him then. Annie's back with Mr. charmer now, er i meant Jaden, not that i care though, they do make a cute couple. I'm good for now being single, girls are always following me but none of them has stood out for me yet.

Mike finally got hinself a date with Joanna. School's going good and getting harder ach year really. Still captain of the basketball, football and hockey team for our year. The team's won a few trophies for the school over the course of this year. Out of the three sports i'm captain of i like football the best, i'm a defender which i'm pretty good at i'd say.