Jade

I seen these boys pass by on the other side on bikes earlier on and i saw them again when i was seeing Mark and Jacob out, they were talking and laughing and i could hear them from being on the other side. After seeing Mark and Jaccob out, i decided to make dinner cause it was 4.00pm, time's passed  quick i thought . By the time dinner was ready Lauren was still fast asleep, i ate mine before she finally woke up.

'Is Jacob gone already, she asked from the kitchen door.

'Yeah, i replied from where i was cleaning my plate and Mark says hi, i added

'Oh cool she replied. By the way what's the time, she asked getting her food and warming it up in the microwave.

'6.00pm, i replied

'Oh damn, i'm gonna be late for my date, she replied getting the food out and eating it.

'What date, i asked puzzled

'Oh yeah, i didn't get to tell you she said blushing, i have a date with Callum, she replied

'Callum as in next door, i replied remembering little Callum well he aint so little now, i used to babysit him and Lauren all the time, he's our neighbour as in next door to my home, this being my parents house.

'Yeah, that Callum, she replied.

'Oh, i didn't know you were seeing him, i replied.

'Yeah, she replied telling me about how he asked her out at school and all

'Wow, i said after she'd finished her story.As she ate, i put on a jacket so i could drop her off. The car ride took only twenty minutes instead of thirty cause it was a weekend. Well her date was already waiting when we arrived.

'Hi callum, i said seeing him sitting in a couch in my parents livingroom.

'Hi Jade, he replied. Lauren went upsatirs to change and i talked to Callum whiles he waited for his date.

'Jade, i heard mum call out from the doorof the livingroom, oh damn, i forgot to call her.

'Mum, i replied sorry for being late yeaterday, i continued to say.

'Don't let it happen again honey, she replied. We all talked for a while, me Callum and my parents and after like ten  minutes later Lauren arrived all dressed up.

'Lets go then, she said to Callum who stood up and followed her out. I stayed for a while just helping mum out with a few things to both parents. By the time i got home from theirs it was mearly 11.00pm cause i went to Lisa's on my way back.