Fun day out: Jade

We arrived at Ryan's place at 12.00 noon and stayed two hours before setting off for our day out. We went to this new theme park which just i opened where Ryan lives. The place was a only twenty minutes ride, so it didn't take us long to get there. We went on kids rides with the kids Lilly and Jacob cause they are too young and couldn't  go on the other rides. Ryan and i spent most of our afternoon walking Jacob and Lilly to rides they wanted to go on, sometimes we just waited for them  talking and just hanging out really.

At this one ride, it was a drop in so we dropped Jacob and Llilly off there to have some fun too. Ryan wanted to go on this ride and oh my days i just couldn't cause it was scary, yeah, i'm scared of the rides you can laugh. He literally carried me bridal style to the ride. It wasn't that bad really but i'm telling you this i aint going on it ever again, tha's strickly between us. We went on lots of rides, i got some courage after the first ride so i didn't mind going on some more. We walked from ride to ride with his hand around me all the time.

There was this one ride i really, really didn't want to go on, again he carried me to it and when we got off it i wasn't pleased not a bit, i tipped the little water left in my bottle on his head, yeah that was the wrong move because he wanted to put water on me too. I ran for it, through the cropwd of people, wow the place was full. I thought he'd not caught me but he did.

'Hi honey, he said from behind me as i stood waiting for Jacob and Lilly, i got tired after a while of runing and hidding and decided to come here and wait for him and Jacob and Lilly.

'Please don't put the water on me, Ryan, i said smiling

'I wouldn't do that baby, he replied coming closer, he had teh bottle in his hand but it wasn't opened so i let him come close. With our heads touching and his hand around me i took the bottle from him, just being sure that's all. I couldn't careless who was passing  by looking at us really as we stood there surrounded by people kissing each other passionately

'You really make me happy Jade, he whispered in my ear after our lips departed. Thanks for bringing happiness into my life again, he added looking me straight in teh eye and closing the gap between us for anotehr kiss, after a while we were interupted.

'Hi Mr.Son, hi Miss. Lovington, a voice was heard say from next to us. Departing from the kiss and turning to the place of the voice we were met by one of our students. Yeah like how cute right.

'Hi Gemma, we both said to the girl. We talked to her for a few minutes and then she left. Not long after she was gone, Lilly and Jacob came, we made our way to a resturant then to go get something to eat. we seated ourselves at a four seated table with Ryan next to me and Lilly next to Jacob just talking none stop to each other.

'I'll get us the foods then Ryan, said getting up and planting a kiss on my lips. He was gone for a while so i talked to Jacob and Lilly, after like ten minutes later he arrived with our food. We ate and talked me and Ryan and Lilly and Jacob. I looked up after a while and saw Alex with his friends, i smiled at him and he smiled back back before going to his girlfriend.  I guess he knows now that i've moved on too cause i'm certain he saw Ryan kiss me.I went back to my eating and talking to Ryan. they had this colouring thing at the place so Lilly and Jacob were busy colouring as they ate. Ryan and i just talked some mores.

I'm glad to see that Alex is happy with his new girl, you know what they make a cute couple. What was i thinking getting in a relationship with him, i could have brought him down.  He's still only just a boy, he's got time to explore. There are memories of me and him that will never be forgotten really. He sure is a gentlemean, whoever he gets married to some day is very lucky. Well guess that's solved for us, he's got the girl and i've got Ryan and Llilly too, i like Ryan really he's amazing.