Who did it?

Jade

My leg's healed in no time and so have my briuses, just a little pain when walking because i don't want to use the crutches no more. The guestlist is done now and so has so many things in preparation for the wedding. Alex came round and we sorted the guestlist, he wanted to stay the night but i wouldn't allow it, well people have ideas about that if you know what i mean.

Its been four days now since my accident, like i said am healing well and today going to the police station because well they got the person who supposely crashed into me. Alex is escorting me there cause he's the only one who is not busy. I haven't been to work this past days, i've been home trying to get better, wih doing more of the wedding plans, regular visits from Alex and everyone else. Am ready to go just waiting for Alex. I got my car back it wasn't that badly damaged so that's good. It's not long now for the big day, got a few things to sort out.

Oh i forgot to tell you the hen do and bachelor's parry or whatever it's called  is on the exact day as Alex's prom. So for him going to the prom that's his bachelor's party and us ladies we got a little party of our own at sme place which Alex's mum has booked; it's not cool not knowing where it is because everyone else knows where it is and all even Alex does and he won't tell me.

Alex

I don't know if am looking forward to today or not. Going to see who tried to hurt the love of your life. Hopefully i am able to keep it together, my emotions are running on high and that's not helping. Jade is well now well she insists to walk without the crutch, she walks just you can see she's struggling a bit when doing so and her bruises are going. I get my bachlor party at my prom and Jade's hen do mum organised, she's going to love it, well hopefully, i know she will. She isn't glad i won't tell her what or where it is but well she's going to have to exercise patience and wait. Been hanging out with everyone as much as i can and let's just say the guys are getting out of hand wih some conversations that we have now, you don't want to knoww honestly. I don't know who's worse the guys been Jaden and company or the others being Mark, and our dads i mean Jade and i. Am learning too much so soon you know at times Jade's there when this conversationss are going on and she just blushes all the way through, she's so cute.

I must let you know we won the county games for our school in football like only yesterday. I gotta get going now. This person better pray am calm like now when i do see them he/she. Yep the police wouldn't give a hint if they are female or male i mean come on. Mum knows i can get irrational at times when am upset so she told them, not to tell me the gender of the person. Don't worry am calm, very calm.

Jade

Maybe i got ready too quickly this morning cause it's been an hour since i was ready and Alex hasn't showed up. I've  slowly but gradually made my way to the car waiting for him. I just finished talking to Lisa who's at work on the phone

'Guess who

'I know its you Alex come on lets go, you took your time, have been waiting for hours, i said as hands covered my eyes from behind

'Its at 12.00noon that we are to arrive and you said to be at yours at 11.00am baby, he replied taking his hand off

'Okay, yea i did and you are on time, let's go then. He calls me baby a lot this days and last time i asked him why he does that he was like because that's what you are to me, you are my baby Jade and mine only. I know right he's so sweet, i wouldn't dream of swapping him for no one. He's okay enough at his age. It's like most times he seems to spend a lot of times with the guys and i feel like they are teaching him a lot; maybe sometimes they go too far. It's a bit embarassing when you are sitting down and know full on that you are being talked about, i just most times sit theres with Lisa and company blushing.