Our Fate'Episode1'

Going back to when you and Jungkook were younger. You guys were the best of friends. He always came over and you two always played together. Growing up you always told him you wanted to be a doctor, and he always said he wanted to be a Korean Idol. He was a slacker, but you helped him a lot, he tried so hard in school just to make you happy. Whenever you were sad and you cried, he was always there for you, he made you smile by making fun of himself. It made you want to be with him forever. Things started to change when you two got into Middle School. He had dance classes, vocal classes, and more. That means that he wasn't home often, meaning you didn't see him as much. He always told you 'sorry' but you didn't care, you had feelings for him, but since he was never around, you felt so empty. When you guys became freshman's he told you "Hey y/n! guess what? " You replied " What?" with a confused but yet exciting look on your face thinking he would say something about you and him. He then answered you " I'm auditioning for BigHit Entertainment. They are casting in Busan tomorrow, so i'm going to do it " You looked up in shock thinking about things that are going to happen if he makes it. He's going to move, he will drift from you, but yet you had to force a smile. " I hope you make Jungkookie, hwaiting " you said loudly with a big fake smile. He was so excited, and you knew that, even if you loved him, he wouldn't feel the same way right? Jungkook then broke my thinking " Will you come to the audition with me? You know for luck? " Of course I would say yes, so I just nodded. He then hugged me, for the first time, in 6 years. I felt so happy, I couldn't explain it, he held me so tightly, as if I would drift away any moment. He clenched onto my shirt and pulled me closer, that moment I thought to myself " Sometimes you have to let go of some people just to make them happy, and for Jungkook, I must not be greedy, but to happy for him, and let him follow his dreams."  He held you for so long and finally let you go.  He looked at you with soft, hazy eyes, making you fall for him little by little, everything in the world didn't matter at that point. 

'The Next Day' 

You went to Jungkook's house 2 hours before he was going to audition. He was still in his bedroom so you waited in the living room. His mom then comes up to you and asks " How's you and Jungkook? " You got flustered, and your cheeks turned red " What do you mean? " She then chuckled and replied " Jungkook stopped eating for awhile now, he stays in his bedroom most of the time, or is at dance class " " He must be tired right " " Does he still talk to you " " Well, of course, I guess " " He was casts by one the employees, to go audition, he was excited, but I can see it, something is holding him back " " Oh, I see, but- " Jungkook then runs down the stairs, and says " You're here?!?! Already?!?! The audition isn't till two hours, silly" " You don't want me here " " No, no, no, I mean, i'm kind of- " " stressed " " No " " okay then " You finally ended the conversation awkwardly and he goes back upstairs his mother questioned you " You're not going up there " " I don't think he wants me to " You kept thinking if Jungkook was getting tired of you. 2 hours later. Jungkook's father drops you two off at the audition place. You waited by the seats, as Jungkook signs in. There was so much awkward silence. Then you broke it " Are you upset at me " He replied so fast and quickly, like he read your mind " No " " You heart beat fast by the sudden change of mode. " you seem upset.. can you tell me? " " No " " if we aren't going to talk, why did you ask me to come " " because.. I don't know " " Because.?," another awkward silence came along " You don't have to answer me " you said to him as you turn your head away from him and close you eyes. While he was audition you fell asleep, you then here a voice calling you name, you woke up and Jungkook told you to wake up. You slowly open your eyes, and he said " Let's go home " You thought you guys were going to drive but he insisted you two walk. When you got home all you can think about was him. " Did he make the audition?," you kept questioning yourself. After 300 times of asking, you knocked out. 

' The next morning' 

You woke up and has 20 text spams on your phone. All of them from Jungkook. you replied quickly " What, why did you spam ?" " Let's hang out, together, just you and me, anywhere, whole day, i'm all yours." You smiled a bit and replied " If you pay for everything then sure, but when, what time " He was so fast at texting, you were surprised " Today, right now. Or kind of like in 30 mins. " " Okay okay " you were so excited and happy, but you knew it was just friends, not an actual date. 30 minutes later, you were done with your hair, makeup, outfit, and everything basically. Then you hear the doorbell ring so you run downstairs to open the door. There was Jungkook dressed in a simple outfit, just like you. you were wearing ' White jeans, black Roshe, and a Nike black and white shirt ' Since he said you had to dress comfortably since you won't be home till 11pm. You said bye to your mother and father, and then headed off with Jungkook. You guys went to the Cafe shop, movies, amusement park, Busan tower, Busanjijinseong, and finally a walk along the beach, and eating Ramen at a convenient food store. You felt so bad that he had to pay everything, but it was okay. After you guys finished eating the ramen, you leaned on his shoulder, both of you looking up at the sky, and the beautiful firework show, that night. You were so happy, you got to spend that whole day with him. You then asked him "Why did we go out today, out of all days? " " Just because.. " " Tell me~~ oppa! Pleaase?" " He then looked at you in the eye; 

Jungkook's Voice: " Because I want to see you clearly, your face, I want to see you, to make up for the time I didn't get to see you in 8th grade, and the time, that'll i'll be gone, away from you " 

Back to Y/N P.O.V 

"Um, jungkookie? " He then snapped and came back to his senses " Because, today, I " " Yeah, go on~ " 

Jungkook's P.O.V ' The night before ' 

'How am I going to tell her?, what am I going to do? making it is good but it means i'll have to leave Y/n, right? I don't want to.,I cant- My father then walked in at the spot. He asked me " Still thinking about y/n?" " Yea, dad, i'm just so confused. " " You should ask y/n. " " Ask her what? If I should move to Seoul? " " Are you afraid to lose her? " " Yes, but I know that.." My dad then cuts me off " If you are afraid, you need to tell her, you may never meet her ever again, if you just leave, tell her about everything, your feelings for her, your thoughts, everything, tell her she means the whole wide world to you, tell her everything, this is the best for you, you letting her know, will make it much much easier for you. " " Dad.. " Jungkook started to cry " I don't want to lose her, but I don't want to lose this opportunity, she does mean the whole wide world to me, I know I can't live without her, I love y/n" I saw my mother, and she ran to hug me she then comforted me and told me " Love hurts, but if she is really meant to be yours sweetie, you and her will always cross fates again, you may love her now, but you can also find someone, or you can have her, you don't control fate, fate controls you " From that point on, I had my mom and dad's words stuck in my head. 

Back to y/n P.O.V. 

Just by looking at him, he stared off to space, thinking about many things. I saw sadness in his eyes. I kept thinking if I should tell him I love him, many things made me think that night, even if he was right beside me, him worrying, made me worry. He then looked at me with a tear drop down his cheek, and I wiped it immediately. Asking him " What's wrong? Are you okay? " He shakes his head signing 'no'. " what's wrong? " " Everything, right? you can never go without loving someone, yet when you start to love, you never get to love enough " I looked at him with sorrow in my eyes. " What do you mean " " I-I-" " You what? " " I got accepted, i'm leaving tomorrow at 1 pm, I've been wanting to tell you, but I thought if I told you when I leave you wouldn't hate me, I thought if I acted like I hated you, you would also hate me, leaving me with the burdensome in my heart. I thought so many things about you but, I- " 

To Be Continued