Our Fate 'Episode 31'

" I'll go first.. "

Her voice kept repeating in my head, it sounded just like someone I know, I just can't figure it out.. 

----------------------------

~~ Jungkook P.O.V. ~~ 

The other girl ended up leaving both of us.. so me and Se-Hwa were alone. I stared at the girl as she disappears into the crowd. Se-Hwa furthered her distance from me but I pulled her closer. 

" you've been gone for 2 years.. and you won't even give me a nice greeting, nor talk about your adventure while being in the States? " I asked and she nodded awkwardly smiling

" Mianhae, I forgot to greet you before, but uh what do you wanna know? " She asked which made me want to ask a lot more.. 

" Why did you stay a year there? " I asked, 

" Uh, well my family owns a company, I guess I stayed to help " She said and I nodded 

" Uh, what else? " I asked again 

" I visited my cousin, she was in the hospital. " she said 

" Oh, that cousin? " I pointed to the area where the mysterious girl went 

" Ne, that's her. " Se-Hwa said lowly 

" Is it awkward being with me.. now that we were apart for 1 whole year? " I asked

" Andwae, it's not like that, it's really not.. I just- " she said but I interrupted 

" Let's talk somewhere where there aren't a lot of people " I said and pulled her to an empty park. " okay continue.. " 

" I- I- " 

" You what? " I asked 

" I worried about you a lot, it made me feel like you hated me a lot when I left you, I know you needed me the most, I didn't feel like coming back because I still felt guilty for leaving you.. and I just- missed you a lot, I didn't know what to do. I thought abou-" she said but I kissed her, because tears were flowing down her eyes, I wanted to kiss her. 

She pushed away from the kiss though, it wasn't like the last time we kissed, the last time, she pulled me in closer but this time she pushed me away, we have been apart for so long.. I felt as is her feelings changed.. 

" What's wrong? " I asked.. 

" It's just.. nothing.. " She replied 

~~ Se-Hwa's P.O.V. ~~

During the kiss I was close to pulling him closer, but as my eyes were still widened by the shock, so many thoughts went through my head when I realized that, I shouldn't be doing this anymore. I was basically like a tool to him, his real heart belong to Y/N, so I let him go. After saying a couple of words I left him. 

I ran to some of the stalls and see Y/N there, ordering some Jjajjamyeon. 

" Y/N! " I shouted and ran towards her 

" Se-Hwa, why are here? Aren't you suppose to be with that guy? " She asked and I shook my head

" He left home, so I came back to you " I told her another lie, I'll make up for it though, so don't worry.  'Sigh'

" Okay, well, can I get another Jjajjamyeon ahjumeoni? " she asked for me, which made me feel even more guilty. 

" Oh its-" I was about to say but got disturbed 

" It's fine, eat it, you'll be hungry. " she said, as always even when something is wrong, she still tries to be caring and do the right thing. 

" Y/N, do you still miss Jungkook? " I asked and she nodded