Our Fate Episode 10

And his father said that none of the inheritance will go towards Jungkook if Jungkook marries me.. What do you think i'm suppose to do? "    

You said to your mother as you sobbed. " How can I just live, when I know that he is hurting.. what could I have done, but make him hate me? Huh? It's so hard loving him from the start, and now it's like i'm crossing a mountain just to be with him.. I- " your mom interrupted you.. " I'm sorry, you did the right thing.. as a son, Jungkook's best possession is inheritance from his father.. don't cry.. you did the best thing there is to do.. letting him go, for his own good. " she put you into the embraced and hugged you tightly as both your tears fell onto her shirt. 

The Next Day .

You woke up with heavy eyes, as the sunlight beamed through your curtains. You got up and found out your mother already left so you made breakfast for yourself. As you were walking you saw a group of idols performing at a small park with a crowded field. You walked up to it and went closer. As you went closer you saw Jungkook. He was singing. He looked at you and you found out both of you already made eye contact. He immediately stopped singing the chorus and looked at you with a tear drop down his face. He turned around and walked through the crowd. Everyone kept looking at you until you heard Jungkook's voice through the mic.. 

" Y/n? You're back? " you heard him say and a tear dropped down your face as you stopped. You heard footsteps coming towards you and arms wrapped around your waist from the back. " I missed you.. so much, you're back.. " you removed his arms and turned to him. " Jungkookie, don't make a scene, I only came here to see Jimin. " and from there you ran but Jungkook ran after you. You ran on a red light but it suddenly turned green and you were hit by a car. Your head started bleeding and you felt Jungkook's arm under your head. You saw him.. he was crying.. 

" Y/N, are you okay? Do you hear me? ... aaah,... bloood.. SOMEONE CALL 911 NOW! Hurry Up! , Y/N, it's okay.. jungkookie's right here. " You slowly reached your hand up to him and he grabbed it tightly.. " A-All, M-my-my lif-life, I- never once- " ... a tear dropped fell from your cheek as you saw him crying .. " Don't talk Y/N, don't make it seem like you're gonna die, you're gonna be fine, trust me, just trust me... pleease, " he cried even more and tried to finish your sentence.. " I- never onc-once, st-stop lo-lo-loving yo--- " your hand soften and you collapsed in his arm.. the main place you wanted to die, and how you wanted to die, you wanted to be in his arms, hear his heart beat, and that's exactly what happened. "  No, Y/N! Wake up, stop fooling around, hurry and wake up, please you can't leave me, I still need you, wake up!!! " the ambulance then arrived and Jungkook was in the car with you. 

~~~

"Y/N, please, you can't leave me now, I want to do so much things with you, I wanted to love you so much, I just want everything to be like before, where it seemed to be just you and me.. together.. please don't go.. please be stroong. " Jungkook said as he kept crying while holding your hand, tears flowing down his face while he looks at you, as you were still struggling to breathe  " I could barely live for the past 20 years with you gone, even if I knew you were alive, I just couldn't, so how do you expect me to live knowing that you are gone.. What do you think i'm suppose to do with you gone? Please fight through it.. like how you always do.. pleease. " 

NEW EPISODES EVERY WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY AND FRIDAY!