Our Fate 'Episode 14'

" Hello, i'm the new Director of Views in the company. It'll be nice to work with all of you " said a mysterious woman, who walked into the board room... 

  ~Jungkook's P.O.V.

Jimin was always at the board meetings with me, because he is working as my Director of Board. I hired him, because he wanted the job and he qualified well. As Jimin and every board member was talking about the clothing designs, trainee, new groups, planning things, and other stuff. A girl suddenly came into the board room

  " Hello, i'm the new Director of Views in the company. It'll be nice to work with all of you " said a mysterious woman, who walked into the board room... 

I looked up at her. She had beautiful long curled brown-black hair, her face was perfect. Everything about her was amazing. 

" Are you really the new Director in Views? " I asked and she smiled nodding her head

" Yes, why? Were you not expecting me? " she said and I chuckled 

" We were all expecting you, but I have never met you before. " I said and she laughed. 

" I was hired by the late Chairman. You see, I applied to him. " she said as she began to step closer. 

" Can I ask, what is your name? " I asked and without realizing, I was admiring her, soo much. 

" My name.. it's Se-Hwa. And you must be Chairman Jungkook? " she asked and I nodded. 

Her name was different.. 

" Sit down, let's get back to the meeting. " I told her, and she sat down, right next to me. 

To be honest, she was really pretty. But I just couldn't have another girl into my life, especially when I already have Y/N. 

Actually, I went to the hospital not long ago. They said that Y/N ended up waking up, but had amnesia. Her parents and them all moved to the States. Meaning, I won't see her again, I had to forget her some how. And to be even more honest. Se-Hwa, looks exactly like Y/N, it's just impossible though. Why would Y/N come back, if she lost all of her memory. 

After the meeting Se-Hwa was walking out, but I followed after her. 

" Se-Hwa! Se-Hwa!! " I shout her name and she turned around. Wow! Her hair is like amazingly perfect. 

" Yes? What do you need? " She asked as she looked at me confused. 

" Do you know where your office is at? " I asked and she shook her head. " Let's go, i'll show you. " I said as I lead her to her office. Her office was kind of bigger than other directors, but it was hers so oh well. Her office was down the hall from mine, which made me uncomfortable but I still said it's okay. 

~Se-Hwa P.O.V. 

I got hired at a new company and quit my job. I didn't feel like quitting my job but this was a chance I should take. I felt like I had restarted my life. Honestly, I entered this company for a reason, which Is............

My office was down the hall from my Chairman. He was still the same. I was quite happy, but told myself to not be. That's not why i'm here. I'm not here for love. 

I finally sat down but went down to my car. I got out a big box full of paper work. As I was carrying it, a man came by my side. 

" Need help? " he asked me and I quickly denied but he took the box from me anyways. " It's okay, i'll just help anyways, no lady can carry this all the way up to the 5th floor. " he said and I got shocked. 

" How did you know, that I was on the 5th floor? " I said while looking at him. 

" You know, your reaction just now reminds me of someone I used to like. Haha. And because you said you were the Director of Visual, meaning you should be on the 5th floor. " he said and I just nodded. 

" Oh, yes, my name is Se-Hwa, Kim Se-Hwa forgot to introduce myself, and you are? " I asked while lifting an eyebrow. 

" I swear, you remind me of someone.. " he said as he looked at me. " And i'm Jimin, Park Jimin. " he said again and I just awed and nodded. 

" We are here on the 5th floor, mind giving me my box back? " I asked as he was still holding it. 

" Let me hold it till we get inside your office. " he said 

" Your choice, let's go " I gave him the hand signal to walk with me but as soon as I turned I see Jungkook there. " Oh hey, Chairman. " I said as I bowed down to him. 

" I see, you have met Jimin? " he asked and I nodded. " Well, i'll get going now. " he said as he walked away and I couldn't even say bye. 

Me and Jimin walked a few steps and landed in front of my office. 

" Put down the box, I know how heavy it is, you might break your neck " I said and he put it down. I looked over and see he has obeyed me but all I can do was laugh. 

As we both entered the office, we pull the box in the together. 

" Hey, Se-Hwa, umm.. are you busy later? " he asked and I shook my head. " Let's go out for dinner.. it as fun just walking with you up here, I want to get to know you better. " he said as he looked down and I looked up at his face,

" Why are you looking down? Are you afraid i'm going to say no? " I asked and he nodded. 

" Of course, your so pretty, and you must be so talented to get where you are. Also.. you are really nice and chill.. so I was thinking you might of had a boyfriend? " he said and I was so touched. 

"Awee.. how cute! And no, I don't have a boyfriend, I have never had a boyfriend!! And, of course I would love to have dinner with you. " I said and he looked up smiling

" Really, you have never had a boyfriend? " he yelled and I laughed while nodding. " and ahh, give me your phone, i'll text you the time and when i'll pick you up. " 

I then gave him my phone number. And he walked outside of my office while waving goodbye

Jimin P.O.V. 

I don't want to see Se-Hwa, because she reminds me of Y/N, but I also want to see her.. she might be the key to healing this scar in my heart..