Our Fate 'Episode 18'

" You made me happier, without you, my heart would still be searching around the world for her.. " he said and I smiled..     

~~ Se-Hwa P.O.V. ~~ 

I was glad, hearing Jimin say that I made him happier made me happier. It made me feel like I could do something for once, and make someone happy for once. 

After Jimin said that to me, break was over so we both when back to our office. Before he was about to go, I grabbed his wrist. 

" Forgot to say..uhh. " I was stuttering.. 

" Forgot to say what? " he asked while smirking

" Don't look at me like that.. it makes it harder..you know.. to speak.. " I said while cover my face with my hands and hearing him laugh. 

" Fine fine.. tell me pleease.. What were you going to say? " he asked and I finally let my guard down

" You.. Park Jimin.. made my life so much brighter and happier.. ever since I met you, my laugh has been with nothing but happiness.. thank you oppa. " I said and he smiled

" Is that all ? " he asked and I shook my head. " What else, are you gonna say? " he asked and I shook my head again

" Not say, but do.. " I then slowly pulled him into a tight hug. " I never hugged anyone as tight as you before.. " I said and he squeezed me tighter. " Aish, you're killing me. " I yelled and he let go

We both started laughing and hugged one last time.. but then our eyes landed on the Chairman. 

" Good Afternoon, Chairman. " I said politely as I bowed. 

" Hello, Jungkook " Jimin spoke. 

" Hello Jimin, and Se-Hwa. " Jungkook replied and looked at both of us.. and walked by. 

" He didn't see us right? " I questioned Jimin and he just shrugged his shoulder. 

" It wouldn't matter, i'm his best friend, he wouldn't say anything in the whole wide world " Jimin told me with much exaggeration. 

I then waved goodbye to him and he did the same. I finally got to enter my office and lean against my door. 

" Aish, Se-Hwa, why is your heart bouncing like crazy? " I yelled at myself whiling smiling. 

~~ Next Day ~~

The next morning I woke up just in time and came to work. I headed to my office first and heard some co-workers talking. 

" The Chairman's wife is coming today, did you hear? " one of them said

" I heard she is really pretty, like really pretty.. " I heard one of them say

" Did you know? The Chairman, never wanted to marry her.. people say he was forced to marry her when he wanted to marry another girl. " she said and all of them gasped. 

I then walked by and they stopped me

" Have you met the Chairman's wife? " they asked me and I replied no. 

They then let me off and I went into my office. I was looking all over my office for my photo files of the new concept , but couldn't find it, so I rushed downstairs to the first floor to go to my car. 

As I was walking, I saw people whispering, ' Who are they whispering about? ' I said and looked in front of me to see Jungkook and his wife. I looked away for a sec and then looked back. Jungkooks wife was clinging onto his arm as he forced a smile. Me and Jungkook made eye contact for a sec, and I could tell he was struggling. ' Why wouldn't Jungkook want to marry her, she is beautiful ' I thought to myself. I quickly excused myself and bowed to them as I rushed to my car to get my stuff.