Our Fate 'Episode 30'

After sitting there for awhile, a lady tapped my shoulder, I looked up to be shocked at who it was..   

-----------------------

~~ Jungkook P.O.V. ~~

"Y/N?!!? " I said looking at the women. I rubbed my eye once and it was still Y/N, I rubbed my eyes twice and it was still Y/N, I rubbed it the third time but.. 

" Jungkook, honey, are you okay? " Tzuyu asked. ' She must have heard me.. ' 

" Oh, yeah, just spacing out lately.. " I replied and held her hand. " Let's go? " I asked and she nodded. 

~~ Tzuyu P.o.V. ~~ 

Y/N woke up and I heard about that from Jisoo. Jisoo and Jimin's wedding is actually in 3 months, but yeah. I was happy that she woke up, I love Jungkook with all my heart, I really do and I'm afraid of losing him, but Y/N is too. I'm her best friend, and since she can't have him.. I'll just be like his wife, and have her be his true lover? 

I was walking when I saw Jungkook staring at the street sitting on the bench. I went up to him and tapped his shoulder but he only called for Y/N. 

Many thoughts made me think

'What if Y/N comes, and Jungkook leaves me for her? ' 

' What if Jungkook takes my son, and leaves me for her? ' 

' What if Jungkook doesn't love me anymore.. I mean he never did, but you know.. '

I'm afraid to lose Jungkook.. I really am.. 

---------------

~~ 1 year later ~~ Time Skip 

Y/N P.O.V. ~~

I have been in the U.S. for 1 whole year now. Like always. I work part time at Se-Hwa's family company. 

I quit being a doctor. Ever since I came out of the coma, every time I see blood, I tend to faint often and get overwhelmed or scared. 

Like always, I tried to not make Jungkook my priority until I fully recover. It's been a year now so I hoped I am okay. Se-Hwa told me that she worked at Jungkook's company and that's how they met. She told me she'll take me there when we get back to South Korea.. so I can meet him again. 

I honestly didn't want Jungkook to see me at all. His father, I still remember every word his father said to me. I know, I still need to leave him, so if me and Se-Hwa do go.. I just want to see how he is from afar.. 

I was going through some old stuff! I looked and looked and looked through everything. All my clothes from five years ago and all my pictures and all my money. 

The reason why I was looking at all those stuff was because me and Se-Hwa will go back to Korea. We will stay at my house that I bought, while my parents stay in the United States. 

We are going this weekend but started packing today in case. I kept having little smiles here and there and I'm pretty sure Se-Hwa realized it. 

" Why so happy huh? " she said nudging me

" You already know., i'm happy because i'll get to see Jungkook.. " I said sighing and she put her head down., 

" Yeah. " she said weirdly which made me curious 

" Are you hiding something? " I asked jokingly 

" Pst. Me? Kim Se-Hwa? Be lying, to you? Never! " She said and I nodded. 

I was done packing and went downstairs to eat. The food was always yummy and I was really scrawny while I was in a coma, being able to eat, makes me miss food. I'll go back to Korea and eat all the street foods there. 

-----------------

*1 Week Time Skip** 

We arrived in South Korea, Seoul. We took a taxi to my house. Se-Hwa wasn't surprised she has been here before. She had one of the guess rooms while I took my bedroom. After unpacking Se-Hwa and I went to the street food market to eat out. We were walking until I stopped to buy some Tteokbokki, meanwhile she went to go eat Pork Feet. I turned around to see the most perfect man, right beside Se-Hwa, hugging her, he stayed there for awhile, and watched her eat.. 

" Jungkook.. " I said and a tear dropped down my face.. " It's really Jungkook.. " I said. 

Later on he went away so I went up to Se-Hwa. I didn't say much about. It meant nothing, they are co-workers. 

Se-Hwa and I was still walking around when the same man came and scared her from the back. 

He didn't look at me but Se-Hwa looked at me. 

" I'll go first.. " I said and walked up in front of them. I was walking with my blue hoodie on, and some pair of leggings and puma shoes. 

" Wait. " She yelled but I didn't 

I heard them talking thought. 

" Who's she? " Jungkook asked 

" She's my cousin.. " Se-Hwa said lowly, I hope she doesn't say my name.. 

" What's her name? " Jungkook asked 

" Why? Why do you wanna know? " Se-Hwa asked back

" Yah, you are still the same.. " He said and I sighed in relief that he doesn't know my name. 

~~ Jungkook P.O.V. ~~ 

  " I'll go first.. " 

Her voice kept repeating in my head, it sounded just like someone I know, I just can't figure it out.. 

---------------------------------------

Hehe, THEY MET! ish. 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and vote!

I love yals

xoxox, Xo_Tae-Tae_Xo