Our Fate 'Episode 25'

Jimin on the other hand held onto my hand tightly, not making it hurt but just showing me that he wants me by his side.  

~~ Jungkook P.O.V. ~~ 

After picking up Se-Hwa from Busan and dropping her off at her place, I immediately went home. My wife has called me for so long now and I didn't want to get in trouble. I waved goodbye to Se-Hwa, and drove home. 

When I got home, I see Tzuyu crying on the floor. I didn't understand why she was crying. But she was just crying. I put my hands on her shoulder and called her out

" Honey.. " I said and she pushed my hand away.. " What's wrong? " I asked and she cried a bit more.. 

" Why do you have this? " she said as she held a picture of Y/N, and me, in her hands. " Why do you still have the picture of you and Y/N? " she yelled and my mind caught on

" How do you know her name? " I questioned and she tried to hold back her whimpers 

" When Y/N moved to the States, I shared the same apartment as her, she's my friend.. " Tzuyu confessed and my mouth widened. 

" Why didn't you tell me? " I asked

" Because, if I did, I felt you were going to move back to her. " she said 

" Did you know? " I asked while trying to be calm

" Yes, yes I knew, She told me everything, about how she had to let you go because of your dad, how she had to leave you, how you left her, how she missed you everyday, how she wanted to be with you the most at hard times, she said everything.. and even after knowing that, I still buckled it up and tried to act like I don't know anything.. I slept with the man my friend loved so much for the past 8 months. " She said while yelling.. 

" Tzuyu... " I said softly 

" I know I don't have the right to say these stuff to you, because I know your heart is with her.. I know how much she loved you, and it was because of me that she couldn't be with you.. but all I wanted was your heart.. I just wanted to love you.. like how she couldn't.. " she said and I opened my eyes wider

" Huh? " I sounded

" She told us multiple times, on how she regret not showing any love to you.. how she regret not staying by your side, leaving you, she wanted to do so many things with you, like travel the world with you.. have a family with you.. and when she said that, my heart sank. Because then, I knew I was marrying the man she wanted to do all those things with. Therefore, I couldn't say anything to her.. instead I told myself I would do all those things with you, and stay by your side... like how she couldn't. I wanted you, to myself.. " she said and my heart sank.. 

" Is it okay.. if I say that, I would be happy if you were by my side.. it's just that you can't replace Y/N? " I asked and she nodded

" Just let me be by your side.. " she begged and I hugged her. 

Afterwards we fell asleep. 

7 months later~~ 

Tzuyu already had our kid. It was a BOY! I named him Jung-Soo. Y/N has always wanted to name our Son Jung-Soo, if we get married one day, but since we didn't i'll name me and Tzuyu's son, Jung-Soo. He was 3 months old. He was handsome, like me of course. He was cute like Tzuyu too. 

We would our son to work once in awhile and I found that Se-Hwa felt it uncomfortable. She would ignore me often when Tzuyu and Jung-Soo was around as well. It made me feel awkward. 

~~ Tzuyu P.O.V. ~~ 

I was going through Jungkook's phone because he asked me to text his mother to come over for dinner. I saw he texted Se-Hwa often. As I was going through the text, it made me cry

Jungkook - Hey you on? 

Se-Hwa - Yeah, why are you texting me so late? 

Jungkook - Tzuyu and Jung-Soo just fell asleep, that's why i'm texting. 

Se-Hwa - Go to sleep then 

Jungkook - Yah, you haven't even said goodnight, neither that you love me 

Se-Hwa - Okay, okay, I love you, Goodnight Sweetie Poo 

Jungkook - I love you too Se-Hwa! Goodnight. 

My heart fell into millions on pieces, I began to shed tears but stopped when our son came crawling in. He tugged on my leg and I picked him up. He touched my face and touched a tear. I hugged him tight realizing that it was me and Jungkook's son. 

" If one day your father let's me go.. I really hope, that you always remember me as your mother.. Jungsoo-ah. " I said as I cried more. 

He happily played with my hair as I sat on the edge of me and Jungkook's bed crying. But soon stopped again, when Door bells rang. Jungkook opened it and I walked downstairs to see my mother-in-law waiting. She immediately came to me and grabbed the baby. 

" Aish, Jung-Soo ah, you're so handsome. Jungkook and Tzuyu make the best breed. " She said and I just smiled, still ready to cry at any moment. 

Jungkook then came and grabbed my wrist and we walked up to our bedroom 

" Are you okay? " he asked and I just nodded, faking a smile

" You're never this quiet, did something happen? " he asked again and I finally spoke 

" Nothings wrong, now move, i'm going downstairs. " I said and left him there dumbfounded 

~~ Jungkook's P.O.V. ~~ 

' I saw you crying though, you saw me and Se-Hwa's text.. don't lie to me Tzuyu.. '