Our Fate 'Episode 32'

~~ Jungkook P.O.V. ~~

I was already done talking to Se-Hwa, as I was walking out of the building I turned to the hallway place and see Jimin and Jisoo-noona, talking to Y/N??!? 

------------------------

~ Jungkook P.O.V. ~

I squinted my eyes and took a hard look. I felt that she was someone who was playing with my heart. Like Se-Hwa, Se-Hwa looked exactly like Y/N, and now this girl too, it makes me miss her so much. Instead of walking out of the building I went to where all of them were. 

As I got closer, that sudden smile that was on that girls face reminded me of Y/N, my heart kept playing jokes on me. 

" Hey Jimin.. " I said softly and Jimin's eyes widened. 

" Uh.. hey? " Jimin asked weirdly, which meant he was hiding something, I know Jimin, if he talks like that, he's hiding something. 

" Who's she? " I asked pointing to the girl who I supposedly think is Y/N. 

" She's one of Jisoo's friends. She was just talking to Jisoo. " Jimin replied back nicely and I nodded. 

" Nice to meet you, I'm Jeon Jungkook, the Chairman of this company. " I said and reached my hand to her. Instead she declined. 

" Hello, Chairman. " She said as she just bowed and I took my hand away and rubbed behind my head. " I'll get going now, " she said and left. 

I followed her figure as she disappeared into the elevator. 

' She doesn't even tell me her name? Wow, girls these days! ' 

------------------------------

~~ Y/N P.O.V. ~~ 

My heart was pounding and racing. I wanted to hold his hand when he reached it out, I wanted to give him eye contact and fall for his dreamy eyes. I wanted to hug him when he introduced himself.. I wanted to tell him.. 

' Y/N is back.. and this time she won't leave.. ' 

I got out of the elevator and ran into Se-Hwa's office. 

" Wah! Yah! Unnie!, Bwa? " She yelled and I leaned my back against the door as a tear fell down my face.. 

" He saw me, we had one second eye contact.. " I said panting 

" That's why you be careful, you didn't want him to see you, so you be careful, where is your mask? " she asked and I hit my head 

" I probably dropped it in the hallway of the lobby. " I said and she laughed

" Still the same clumsy Y/N! " She said 

" Are you and Jungkook close? " I asked and she nodded. 

" We talk often, I guess its because we are the same age. " she said and I nodded. 

" I want to know about his life at the moment. If he is happy or not.. I want to know.. I want to know if he still needs me, if he still sincerely loves me, " I said and she just looked up at me.. 

" Well, he told me multiple times he loves you, you should be thankful, I did all these things for you Unnie. " she said and I laughed

" Yah, I was in a coma, it's not like I asked you to. " I said crossing my arms. 

" Your notes that you left said something else. " she said and rolled her eyes at me. 

------------------------------