Our Fate ' Episode 13 '

" I love you.."

" I love you.. too.. "

 Jungkook P.O.V. 

It felt like a greed to want her to be mine. But was it really? I always thought how it would feel to have  her by my side knowing that she is mine. But I realized.. it will never happen. So many things get in the way when we try to be together. 

After saying what I really felt to her.. all I did was hold her hand in mine and cried. I didn't care if I flooded the hospital with tears but because I loved her and wanted her to wake up, all I could do was cry. 

A week has passed and she has still not woken up. Meanwhile I'm so busy with my comebacks. We will be going to tour soon, and it will be abroad. I didn't feel like leaving her but I had too. 

2 week passed now, and yet she has still not woken up. I'm still in the middle of promotions, and other things such as variety shows, and more. I could only visit her around night time, because that's when i'm off. 

3 week passed, and she has still not woken up. The doctor told us, she has gone under a coma. We don't know when she will wake up, but when she does, we should be happy. Of course I would be happy if she woke up, but.. I caused her to fall into the coma, I just couldn't hold in the anger anymore. 

" Yo, maknae! Is your girl awake yet? " Yoongi said trying to calm me somewhat down. 

" No.. she's in a coma. " I said in the lowest voice so he won't here. 

" WHAT!?! Y/N's in a coma!! How can you just sit there Mr. Maknae.? " Jin said as he began yelling from across the couch.

" Hyung, I'm not just sitting here, I go out everything because that's the only time I can go see her.. " I said as I began crying, " It's so-soo damn hard.. for me right-- no-now. I'm tr-trying so ha-hard to be stro-strong, bu-but I just can't.. I don-don't want to go on tour.. anymore. Be-because that-that means i'll have to leave her.. I can't hyung! I really can't !. " I said as I slightly yelled at them. It hurts so much, how one of us is always fighting for their lives, or leaving, whenever we both meet again. 

All of them came and tried to comfort me.. 

" We're sorry Jungkook, you didn't tell us anything, so how can we possibly help you? " Namjoon said as he placed his hand on my back. 

" Jungkookie-ah, that girl of yours.. does she love you back? " Jin asked as he looked concerned. 

" I didn't tell you guys because I was ashamed.. she rejected my proposal, you know.. to be-" I was about to finish but Hoseok interrupted me

" Really? Are you serious? She doesn't want to be your wife? " Hoseok said as he was shocked. 

" Yeah, she rejected my marriage proposal. Happy now? " I said as I placed my eyes onto my palm and cried even more. 

" Jungkook, yah, don't be like that. We were just shocked. Do you know why she rejected? I mean, she liked you a lot! " Jimin hyung said as he patted my back. 

" Is it possible.. your dad, asked her to give you up? " Yoongi said as he made everyone look up in shock. 

" Woaah! no way  " said Taehyung as he was somewhat smiling but keeping a serious face. 

" Why would you- " I was about to say something but thought back.. 

" I was correct, wasn't I " yoongi said as he had a told-you-so look on his face. 

" My father, wanted me to marry the daughter of Lee family Foundation. aish.. " I yelled out of frustration 

" What's her name? " Jin asked curiously. 

" Tzuyu? Lee Tzuyu? I think that's her name. " I said unsure. 

" gotcha. Met her yet? " Taehyung asked. 

" Yes, multiple times. " I said annoyed. 

Well after a long talk we were done for the night. 

~~ 7 months skip. ~~ 

I was almost done with tour. I have never seen Y/N ever since the day we came on tour. We traveled all over Asia and is in the United States right now. We have a few more states and cities to go to. Then we are off to Europe. And back to Korea. 

~~ 4 months skip ~~ 

We were back from tour about 2 months ago? I just came back from my honeymoon.. I got married, to Lee Tzuyu, I don't want to talk about it. We went to the Bahamas together for the Honeymoon. I'm still an idol although I'm already 32. But I'm also the CEO of a company. A famous music company in Korea. 

" Hello, i'm the new Director of Views in the company. It'll be nice to work with all of you " said a mysterious woman, who walked into the board room... 

I GUESS I'LL JUST KEEP WRITING CHAPTERS RANDOMLY FOR 'OUT FATE' 

BUT THE OTHERS WILL BE ON TIME!