Our Fate 'Episode 26'

' I saw you crying though, you saw me and Se-Hwa's text.. don't lie to me Tzuyu.. '   

~~ Jungkook P.O.V. ~~ 

I went downstairs and saw Tzuyu setting up the table. I quickly went to go help her with everything. I knew she saw me and Se-Hwa's text and I feel bad about, I really do, but I don't know what to do now..

I was helping her, and I kept looking at her, making her drop a plate. I quickly cleaned it up and pushed Tzuyu aside. She went to go sit and talk with my parents for a bit. After I was done, I saw her talking to my mother, and I sat next to her, but she moved further from me. I hugged her from the back, and my mother chuckled. 

" Awee.. you guys are so cute " she said and I smiled kissing Tzuyu's cheek. While we were eating, Tzuyu still didn't look at me. I don't want to hurt her.. but I want Se-Hwa by my side.. 

I was playing with our Son, while Tzuyu washed the dishes. My mom and my dad had to leave, because tomorrow morning they will be heading off to England for a collaboration. I was holding Jung-Soo, and he fell asleep. Tzuyu was still busy washing the dishes and I put Jung-soo down. I slowly went behind her and hugged her from the back. She softly nudged me and pushed me away. 

" Go watch Jung-Soo.. " she said quietly and I shook my head " Go Away, you're disturbing me.. " she said once again and I still didn't. She was close to finishing and once she did, she threw my hands off her and ran up stairs. I grabbed Jung-Soo, and put him in his crib, and then headed off to our room. Tzuyu took her towel and then went to use the restroom and for me.. I just texted Se-Hwa asking her for help on how to make a women happier. She gave me and Plan A which was take her out on a romantic date, no kids, and have your full attention on her. Plan B was to you know.. MAKE LOVE?!?! I couldn't choose plan A of course so I chose plan B. 

When Tzuyu came out of the restroom I was half naked. She looked at me and looked away, trying to find clothes. I walked to her and threw her towel off. From there on, I won't explain since it's our little secret but you know, here and there, we both knocked out. The next morning, she was laying next to me, which made me happy. To be honest, I have a pain in my heart when she is sad. It makes me want to just hug her more. 

These past few days, I had the realization that Y/N wasn't coming back anymore. Se-Hwa made my heart at ease to let her go. I was happy though. I had a wife, and a son, plus someone I can always count on, to make my heart at ease. I feel myself falling for Tzuyu more often, but I also feel myself wanting to lean towards Se-Hwa. 

~~ Jimin P.O.V. ~~

It's been a couple months now that I have known Jisoo. We hang out often, I visit her at work. We go out on dates, and now its the time. I asked the hospital to help me decorate the hosipital staff room and also I asked for a few of them to keep Jisoo busy. I decorated it for valentines day, with Jisoo favorite colors and more. One of the nurses yelled that Jisoo was coming in and I nodded. I hid somewhere. All the nurses yelled out to Jisoo and she looked shock. 

" My birthday passed about a month ago.. " she said confused.. 

The the nurses moved, and I walked through. I finally asked Jisoo to be my girlfriend. Don't worry i'll marry her soon. 

" Jisoo-ah, " I said holding her hand. "For now.. you'll have my heart, therefore, I can peacefully hold your hand, and hug you anytime I want.. so would you Jisoo, be my girlfriend? " I asked and she cried. The pulled her into an embrace and she nodded. 

" yeah.. " she said while trying not to laugh. 

Everyone clapped and congratulated us.

-------------------------

When I went to work I bumped into Se-Hwa. 

" Sorry.. " she said 

" It's okay. " I said 

" Jimin-ah! " Jisoo yelled out and I turned around. 

She ran up to me and hugged me. 

" What are you doing here? " I asked and she looked down 

" Uh nothing, I'm just like really really happy. " she said and hugged my hand

" Whyy? Tell me. " I whined. 

" Who's she? " Jisoo asked and I pointed at Se-Hwa. 

" Oh she's the Director of Visuals, her name is Se-Hwa. " I said and she nodded. 

" Hello, Director  Se-Hwa, I'm Jisoo, the nurse at Seoul Hospital. " she said and turned back to me. 

" You're Jisoo? Kim Jisoo? " Se-Hwa asked Jisoo, and she looked confused. 

" Uh yeah? Why? " Jisoo said back to Se-Hwa.

" Nothing.." Se-Hwa replied. 

~~ Jisoo P.O.V. ~~

After talking to Jimin, he was called to go with Jungkook, so he left me and Se-Hwa alone. It was awkward so I tried to leave but she grabbed my hand. 

" Can I talk to you, for a moment? " she asked and I hesitated but soon nodded. We went to a nearby cafe and ordered our drink. It was silent until she broke it. 

" If you're Kim Jisoo, you must know Y/N? " she asked and I was shocked. 

" How did you know that? " I asked 

" Connections, " she said and I nodded. 

" How long are we going to hide it from Jimin and Jungkook? Can't we at least tell Jimin? " I asked, already knowing her answer

" We can't, Jungkook will be too upset to let her go, and Jimin, he might tell Jungkook. This would be a great news, but also a bad one. " She said and I nodded, while getting my drinks from the waitress

" Are you going back to America then? " I asked

" Soon, I need to go and get a few things, then i'll come back. You? " she said

" I'm leaving tomorrow, my mom had another kid, it turns out to be a girl. So I have to go and take care of her. " I said. 

" Oh, is that why you were so happy? " she asked and I nodded.

 " I have to go now, give me your phone number, we should talk more, i'll try to call you too " I asked and she told me her phone number. I got up and left to my house.. 

" Wow.. I can't believe I met you.. " I said to myself once I got out of the cafe

---------

Don't forget to vote, and comment!!! 

Again, tell me your theories! It's fun to read them.