Chapter 3: New friends

Keys:
(Y/n)= Your name
(L/n)= Last name
(H/c)= hair color
(E/c)= eye color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reader's P.O.V

As you, Liz, Patti and Kid were walking,you realized you didn't even know how to get to class or other places.

"Hey um Liz?"

"Yeah?"

"I don't know were anything is how am I supposed to get to class tomorrow?" You questioned,smiling sheepishly.

"Don't worry we'll give you a tour right after you meet our friends,"she said.

"Thanks Liz I really appreciate it,"you said smiling warmly at her while she smiled back.

"So anyways who are your friends?" You questioned as you looked at her.

"Well-"

Just as she said that she got cut off by a loud scream saying;

"YAHOOO!"

"Oh boy,"said Liz as Patti just giggled.

"Wait, Black*Star wait!"said another voice,more gentle sounding than the owner of the loud voice. Just as she said a blue haired thing ran right into Kid making him loose his balance and falling to the ground.

"Oh my death (a/n: see what I did there ;) are you ok?"you asked while Patti just bursted out laughing while Liz just shook her head.

"I'm am the great and mighty Black*Star bow down to me!!"said Black*Star.

Just then a tall girl with jet black long hair tied into a high ponytail said,

"Gosh, Black*Star look what you caused!"she said while shaking her head.

"HAHAHAHA,"was all that  Black*Star said.

After that Kid got up,dusted the dust off his suit and looked at Black*Star with a straight face.

"Oh hey Kid when did you get here?" Questioned Black*Star while Kid just shook his head.

"Black*Star you should be more careful next time,"said the girl scolding him while Black*star just nodded his head.

"Yeah yeah whatever a big star like me  shouldn't apologize for his awesomeness,"he said while the girl just sighed, finally giving up.

"Um, ok that was weird," you said awkwardly while everyone just looked at you.

"Oh sorry hi my name is Tsubaki and this is my meister Black*Star. He's a bit...energetic...you might say."

"The great and mighty Black*Star",Black*star corrected while Tsubaki nodded her head saying,"right"

"Oh well my name is (Y/n) Thompson and I'm Liz and Patti's cousin. I'm new here,obviously," you introduced yourself as they looked at you a bit shocked.

"You have a cousin?!"Questioned Black*Star, being a bit blunt.

"Well...yeah,"said Liz looking at Black*Star while he looked like he was still processing the information; that is if he could.

"Anyway (Y/n) they are two of our friends you still need to meet three more...or more like three and a half,"said Liz while you looked at her a bit puzzled for what she said

"What do you mean three and a half?" You questioned as she just smiled and said,

"You'll see."

"Strange, I wonder what she means," you thought to yourself.