Chapter 14: First Mission

Keys:
(Y/n)= Your name
(L/n)= Last name
(H/c)= hair color
(E/c)= eye color
(F/o)= favorite outfit
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reader's P.O.V

As you and Ethan walked down the streets of Spain you of course were admiring everything Spain had to offer while Ethan was just trying to track down the kishin. As the both of you passed the market place, your nose picked up a lot of delicious scents making your mouth salivate just thinking of all the delicious foods.

"Ethan I'm hungry" you whined to him.

"Yeah, we can eat after we complete this mission" he said as you only pouted in response.

The both of you continued walking. You saw some people offering free samples and well, lets just say you could say no to free samples. Just as you were about to grab one, Ethan grabbed your arm and dragged you away from the samples. You outstretched your hand trying to grab one but nonetheless that didn't work.

"So Ethan, what's with the map?" You asked him

"Oh, I'm just trying to see if the kishin has an attack pattern or something" he said as he kept looking at the map.

"Oh, ok" you said as you look old at the map. As you looked at the map you noticed that the circled areas all had one thing in common.

"Ethan, look" you said pointing, "all the areas have one thing in common; they are all churches" you stated as he took a closer look.

"You're right" he said.

"That means the next place he'll be at will be" he stopped as he looked at the map, "here" he said as he circled the only church left.

"Well then what are we waiting for, let's get going" you said.

As you and Ethan jumped onto his motorcycle, you drive down the streets trying to reach the church before nightfall. As you two zoomed through the streets you realized you knew nothing about the kushin egg you two were about to face.

"Hey Ethan, what do you know about the kishin egg?" You asked.

"Well first of all, he likes to call himself "El Juez", since he punish everyone he finds guilty. He does this by using some big mallet, whacking the victim until there's nothing left but a bloody mess" he said.
(A/n: el juez means the judge just in case u didn't know).

After that, the ride was silent. You could only think of how disgusted you were that such a person would deem others guilty before even judging himself. As the two of you finally got there, you stretched your sore limbs.

"So are we just going to wait for him to get here or what?" You asked him.

"Lets just wait for now, that way we'll have the element of surprise" he said while you nodded.

As the two of you waited patiently, you couldn't help but wonder what your cousins and Kid were up too.

Liz' P.O.V

I was heading to the kitchen in order to get a snack since I felt hungry. As I entered the kitchen I stopped at the sight before me. There stood Kid with a knife in his hands and a marker and ruler near him. He put the knife in the table and started to trace his scar with a ruler and then took the marker and marked the same length an pattern in the other side.