18| I'll Never Let You Go

"Heather! Are you in there? We're back!"

My eyes slowly fluttered open and I winced as the light around me hit me. I stirred a little and realised that I could barely move. Confused, I tried to turn around more and saw that Harry was lying right behind me, his arms wrapped around my stomach and his bare chest pressed against my back. I smiled, resting my head back on my pillow as I went to close my eyes again.

"Heather?!" Mum shrieked.

I sat up in alarm, pushing Harry's arms off me as I realised that my mum was outside my door. She wasn't supposed to be home from the boat trip her and Phil went on till this afternoon.

"Mum?" I yelled back. "What are you doing home?" I asked in a very panicky voice.

"Can I come in?" She asked, starting to open the door.

I screamed. "NO!" I cried. "No, don't come in! I....uh.....I'm getting changed."

I looked down at Harry who still seemed to be sleeping peacefully despite the screams. I slowly lifted up my duvet cover and sheets and put them back down again quickly as I realised Harry was naked. Me as well. My cheeks went red and I didn't have much time to think before I shook Harry awake.

"Oh, I've seen everything before, Heather." Mum said.

"Hang on!" I told her, shaking Harry forcefully. "WAKE UP!" I hissed in his ear.

Harry's eyes fluttered open sleepily and he looked straight at me before smiling. "Hi."

"No time." I said, suddenly realising I was sitting up and that I was very well naked. My face went red as I pulled up the covers. "Mum's outside."

He slowly sat up as if he had all the time in the world when he very clearly didn't. "Outside where? Your room?"

"Yes, you need to hide!" I told him.

Harry just looked at me, still in some sort of sleepy state.

"Harry! GET OUT OF MY BED!" I cried in as little of a whisper as I could.

Harry finally woke up and he nodded, getting the picture. "Okay, where do I go?"

"Heather!" Mum called. "Heather, just let me in."

"Two seconds, mum!" I cried, pushing Harry forcefully out of my bed. He tumbled to the ground and I bit my lip to stifle my laughter. "The en-suite." I told him.

He nodded before slipping on some of his clothes and heading towards the en-suite. I slipped on a large jumper that went to mid-thigh that was hanging over a chair near the bed and hopped out of bed, walking over to the en-suite. Harry stood by the door with humour glinting his eyes.

"Just stay in there until I say." I told him, ready to shut the door.

He smirked. "Don't be too long. I'm not done with you yet."

I rolled my eyes, but blushed, as I shut the door in his face. I floated over to the door and pulled it open, greeting my impatient mother. "Morning!" I grinned.

She looked down at me. "All that and you're not even dressed!" She cried, walking into my room.

"Sorry. I couldn't make up my mind on what to wear." I said, following her to my bed where she sat down. "So, why are you home early?" I asked, glancing briefly at the closed en-suite door.

She sighed. "Drama! That's all it was. I wanted to stay until we were leaving but Phil wasn't having any of it. We just got back."

I nodded slowly. "Was it fun?"