Chapter 2

January 27th

Dear Daddy,

Today mummy and I made cookies. They were really good so I made one just for you! I love you.

Love Bella Rose Murray-Styles

I grabbed one of the cookies mummy and I made and put it in a sandwich bag. I handed both the letter and cookie to mummy and smiled.

"I finished my letter mummy. I thought daddy would want a cookie too"

"Yeah, he would" she muttered while her eyes skimmed my messy writing. She grabbed an envelope and stamp from the office and carefully wrote Daddy's address.

"Mummy, why did daddy leave us?" I asked, looking into her eyes.

"Because he wanted to start a new life"

she said.

"You're lying to me" I said in a disapproving tone.

She chuckled lightly before sighing. "Because your daddy wasn't ready for you"

"Neither were you! I just popped right out but you stayed with me!" I said, making her laugh.

"That was because I fell in love with you and your cuteness the moment I saw you" she told me.

"And daddy didn't? He doesn't love me?" I asked, bottom lip quivering.

"No, no, no, no!" mummy said, cradling me in her arms. "It's just that daddy didn't stick around long enough to see you. Now come on Bella-boo! We have a letter to post." Mummy said, tickling my tummy.

We crossed the road to the post office and slipped the letter in the over night postage box.

"Do you think daddy will like my cookie?" I asked, smiling at the thought of daddy eating my cookie.

"Of course! Your the best cookie maker ever!" she exclaimed, making me giggle.

"And cupcake maker!" I added.

"And cupcake maker" she agreed, nodding.

-----------

Harry's POV

I stared at yet another letter, then at the heart shaped cookie with 'Daddy' engraved with messy writing. Amelia was probably trying to make me feel guilty and was forcing her child- our child- to write to me, and god, she was doing a pretty damn good job.

I nibbled around the sides of the cookie, staring down at the 5 letter word engraved on the cookie before me. It hurt me to know that my little girl was growing up without me but I care about my career and I wasn't going to throw it away for someone I haven't met and my ex.

I put the rest of the cookie in my mouth and tossed the letter in my hidden shoebox and left my room. I was determined to keep this hidden from everyone, even the ones closest to me.

"BABY? HARRY BABE WHERE ARE YOU" I heard Taylor call. Now don't get me wrong, she can be a really nice girl, it's just that she chooses not to be. Unless she want something of course.

I grabbed the closest thing next to me and opened it. A book titled 'How To Love A Child'. How ironic.

"IN HERE BABE" I hollered, knowing she would rush in as soon as she heard my voice. High heels clicked towards my door before it opened revealing Taylor, my girlfriend.

She runs to me and attaches her lips to mine. I inhale her sent which threw me off. I pushed her off me and looked at her with wide eyes.

"Why do I smell cologne on you?" I questioned, already knowing the answer.

"So who was it this time?" I pressed while she looked at the ground.

When she didn't answer I lost it. "WHO?" I yelled.

"Eric Dane" she whispered.

"WHAT THE HELL? He is in his forties, married and has 2 kids! Do you not have ANY dignity?" I exclaimed.

"Apparently not" I said when she walked out the door.

------------

Hey guys!

Gracie here!

So this is MY first chapter of this book so I want to formally introduce myself.

Hi... Im Grace...

I'm going to call you my groupies... do you like that name?

Anyway,

Follow

Natasha9783

and

RandomGem2012

Bye my fabulous groupies!