Chapter 18

27th February

Dear Daddy,

Troy has gone to get me a new sister. He has been gone ALL night, which has been a nice treat. No beatings but no food either.

I feel sorry for this girl, whoever she is. Maybe she will be stolen, like Crystal or adopted like me. I wonder how old she is. Maybe she can help me escape and live with you too!

I can't wait to see you daddy. I've been waiting patiently for you.

I love you daddy,

Bella Rose Murray-Styles ❤️

A scream of a young girl erupted from upstairs. She sounded around Crystals age, but it defiantly wasn't Crystal. I should be glad she got away but she said she would protect me. She promised!

The door flew open and closed with a loud slam.

"No! Ouch, ouch ouch!" Yelped the girl tumbling down the stairs.

I ran from my spot on the ground to her and grabbed her arm she was clutching. It was already starting to swell but it clearly wasn't broken.

"Are you okay?" I asked quietly, helping her over to my spot by my pencil case.

"Do I look okay?" She hissed, her green eyes blazing into my own. Her dirty blonde hair was knotted and partly covering her face.

"It's okay, that's what he did to me when I came. He adopted me, did he abduct you like Crystal?"

"Um... Yeah he took me from the mall. Who's Crystal?" The girl asked.

"My friend I made here. She escaped after he punished me for looking after her" I lifted my shirt to reveal my raw whip lines.

"Ouch... Anyway, I'm Claudia" she introduced nodding at me.

"Bella. I'm 5" I stuck up 5 fingers. She flashed 10 then 3, signifying that she was 13. I smiled at her before turning back to my letter and sealing it in the envelope.

"Is that a drawing?" She asked, shuffling closer.

"Nope! A letter" I told her, showing the envelope.

"To who?" She asked curiously, not believing I had contact with the outside world.

"Daddy. His name is Harry Styles, do you know who he is?" Her eyes widened slightly. She nodded, taking in my appearance,

"Yes! I love your father!" She squealed. I looked at her, puzzled.

"Aren't you too young to be his girlfriend?" I asked, frowning at her.

She laughed. "No Bella, I'm a fan of your daddy's music. I love him because he is my favourite singer" she explained.

"Oh, whoops" I giggled and ducked my head to hide my red cheeks, which you wouldn't be able to see anyway because it was dark. Only faint outlines of objects and facial features were visible to the naked eye.

I walked up to the gap in the wall and shoved it out. A gasp left my lips as the door flung open, hitting the wall beside it.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Troy roared.

"D-d-drawing" I stuttered grabbing a pen and paper and drawing a stick figure of mummy.

"See Troy, it's mummy!" I shoved the picture in his direction. He stomped down the cement stairs, his loud footsteps echoed though the hollow room.

He picked it up before inspecting it and tearing it up, letting it fall to the ground.

Tears pricked my eyes as he spat and stomped on mummy. Well her picture.