Chapter 17

25th February

Dear Daddy,

I tried to help Crystal yesterday after Troy pushed her down the stairs. He then dragged my up the stairs and handcuffed me to the bed. He whipped my back with his belt. Crystal had a look at it when Troy left and she said it's infected and bits of skin are missing. I still haven't had anything other than the brown rice a few days ago. My tummy keeps rumbling. I haven't seen Troy since he whipped my back yesterday which I am extremely thankful for. He smells like Uncle Wendell. Uncle Wendell used to drink a lot but I think Troy drinks more. I think he's coming. Don't give up on me daddy, not yet.

Love Bella Rose Murray-Styles ❤️

Just as I shove the letter out the hole Troy storms down the stairs. I try to hide but he immediately sees me. He runs to me and slaps me hard across the face.

"WHERE IS SHE!" I cry out as he slaps me again.

"I SAID WHERE IS SHE!" Tears stream down my face as he shoves me to the hard ground.

"Who?" I whimper.

"Crystal. SHES NOT HERE!" Crystal escaped without me?

He grabs my hair forcefully and slams it onto the concrete floor. I blink my eyes and I see stars. My vision becomes blurry.

"I don't know" I whisper before the darkness takes me away.

*A few hours later*

A bang shoots me out of my deep sleep. I try to stand but my head begins to pound. I cry out and sit back against the brick wall. I hear the door open and I pretend to be asleep once again.

"Bella I know your awake" he speaks in his dark and menacing voice. I open my eyes and he's staring at me with a sick, twisted smile on his face. He takes a step closer and I try to move back but fail as I realize, I'm against a wall.

"Please-"I cry out.

"Please don't hurt me" I begin to cry and just as he kneels down to my height the door flies open. A man, a few years younger than Troy comes down the stairs. I stare at him. He looks like a younger version of Troy. His brother maybe. Double the beatings. I whimper.

"WHAT THE FUCK TROY! WHY IS THERE A LITTLE GIRL IN YOUR FUCKING BASEMENT!" He screams. I close my eyes and sob loudly. My body begins to shake.

"Hello Steven" Troy slowly begins to face him.

"I knew you were crazy! I didn't think you were like this though!" Steven walks closer to us. Troy stands and walks to him. Troy throws a punch at Steven but he deflects it and pushes Troy to the ground. He runs over to me and picks me up. I scream out in pain as he touches my back.

"What's your name?" He speaks slowly and softly.

"Bella" I cry out.

Troy comes from behind and pushes Steven. I fall from his arms and hit the floor with Steven falling on top of me. Troy pushes Steven off me and kicks him in the gut. I crawl away quickly and hide in the corner of the room. I bring my knees to my chest and sob loudly.

I close my eyes and try to picture what life would have been like if mummy was still here and we had found daddy. I picture us walking to the park then daddy picks me up and runs to the swings. I open my eyes and I see Troy pull something out of his pocket. A gun.

I'm frozen. I can't move. I see Troy pull the trigger and Steven falls to the floor. Blood pouring out of his head. Troy had shot him. Troy had killed my only way out of here. I sob uncontrollably. I close my eyes and try to think about mummy but all I can see is Steven being shot.

I feel someone pick me up and throw my over their shoulder so I immediately open my eyes. I begin to scream and pound on Troys back. He places me on the bed where I had first met Crystal.

"I'll be back. Since Crystal left, I need to go get you another.. Sister" he smiles wickedly before shutting the door and locking it from the outside.

I sit back and think about how Crystal had left without me. Maybe she's going to the police and telling them where I am. I continue to cry and think about an escape plan. After an hour I give up all thoughts about escaping. There's no way out.

Please find me daddy.

--------------

*Harry's POV*

25th February

Dear Daddy,

I tried to help Crystal yesterday after Troy pushed her down the stairs. He then dragged my up the stairs and handcuffed me to the bed. He whipped my back with his belt. Crystal had a look at it when Troy left and she said it's infected and bits of skin are missing. I still haven't had anything other than the brown rice a few days ago. My tummy keeps rumbling. I haven't seen Troy since he whipped my back yesterday which I am extremely thankful for. He smells like Uncle Wendell. Uncle Wendell used to drink a lot but I think Troy drinks more. I think he's coming. Don't give up on me daddy, not yet.

Love Bella Rose Murray-Styles ❤️

I scream and throw the letter to the floor. I run to my sock draw and pull out the photo of Bella and her mother. I open my wallet and place it inside there. The boys run in and read the letter. They all shake their heads and I see Niall with tears running down his face. He looks up at me sadly and begins to sob. I hug him tightly and we sob into each others shoulders.

We eventually pull away and I sit on my bed and sigh sadly. I run my hands through my hair and Liam's phone rings. He walks out the room and we hear him shouting at whoever is on the phone.

"WE CANT GO! WE ARE ALL GOING THROUGH SOMETHING!" He shouts. He steps back I to the room a few minutes later with a sad expression.

"That was Simon. He said we need to go to the meeting today. We go on the world tour next week" I begin to shake and my breathing becomes unsteady. I'm having a panic attack.

"What do we do?" I hear Liam shout before darkness consumes me.

-------------------------------------------------

TASHA IS HERE!

I'm writing this at my dads house and I don't have internet so I'm having to use my wifi hotspot from my phone.

In the last chapter I made a deal with Grace and I took a picture of the ending product.

Comment if you think it looks cool.

Also we would like to thank cupcakelovea for creating 2 covers for us! It means a lot to us and they are both amazing!

I hope you guys are enjoying this book! Grace and I would like to thank all of you for getting us to over 3,000 views! It means so much to us both.

We love you all!