Chapter 14

22nd February

Dear Daddy,

You didn't come for me like you promised you would. I packed all my stuff all excited to finally meet you and you didn't come. A guy called Troy who's 28 came and took me. I don't like it here. He makes me stay in the basement. He promised me a good meal and when I received it I didn't thank him. I didn't want to talk to him. He pushed me down the basement stairs so I'm eating off the cold ground, in the dark while writing this letter. I'm sorry if it's messy because I can't see anything. I don't know how I will get this to you but I will find a way. I will always find a way daddy. Do you even love me like you said you did?

Love Bella Rose Murray-Styles ❤️

I crawl around the floor and search for my bag. Once I find it I search through it until I find a stamp and an envelope. I write the address on it and seal it. I continue to crawl and see a small gap in the wall. I stand and run towards it. I peak through the hole and see the outside world. My eyes dart around looking for something to help me. I see a small hammer just outside the hole.

'Someone must have tried to escape' I think.

I try to reaction he hammer but my hand doesn't fit through the hole. I continue to try but, eventually give up. I begin crying which turns to sobbing. Will I ever get out of here? Will daddy ever find me? I see the mail man come and I begin shouting for him.

"Chris! Take this!" He notices me and comes to the slight hole.

"Bella it won't fit you have to come up here" I sigh and wipe my tears.

"I can't" he sees the hammer and hits the wall hard. It makes the hole the slightest bit bigger and I fold the envelope and pass it to him. He passes me a small torch and I thank him before he leaves.

Why didn't Chris worry when he saw my stuck in here? He mustn't care about me. No one ever seems to care about me. I hear heavy footsteps and I quickly sit against the hole and hide my torch. The door opens and Troy pokes his head in.

"There is someone you need to meet. Come here" I didn't move. This infuriates him and he storms down the stairs.

"Now!" He screams. I quickly stand and run to him. He grabs my arm and drags me up the stairs. He pulls me into a bedroom and pushes me onto the floor. I land with a loud thud and keep to myself the pain in my body.

"This is your new sister. Both of you stay here or there will be consequences!" I nod quickly and he storms out of the room. I hear a lock and I realize he has locked us in.

I turn slowly and see a girl about 13 sitting there. She has a big purple bruise around her eye and cuts all over he body. I slowly and cautiously make my way over to her. I sit next to her on the bed and sigh.

"My names Bella" I whisper. She nods and her eyes meet mine.

"My names Crystal. Chris has kept me here since I was 7. I haven't been to school in years" my face drops.

"I'm only 5" I say quietly.

"Have you left the house since you came here?" She nods her head slowly.

"It started this year. He would take me out of the house in terribly short clothes. He would take me to different houses every night. Each night it would be a different man and every once in a while it would be a guy who's already hurt me. You may not understand this Bella but they would chain me to their beds and rape me" she begins to sob and I join her. I slowly wrap my arms around her and she flinches.

"It's ok I'm not going to hurt you. I do understand what it means. I once asked my mummy what it meant. It's when a person forces another person to make babies with them but with some sort of thing that makes them not have babies. If that made any sense" I sat their and she nodded her head slowly.