Chapter 4

January 29th

Dear Daddy,

Mummy and I had a car crash. My arm really hurts and so does my head. The nurse said that I had a frac- I dont remember! But whatever it is, it hurts. Mummy isn't awake yet. The nurse lady says she will be fine but if she was, then she would be here with me. She also said that she would send this letter, isn't that great! Mummy told me that you didn't stay around and you didn't get to see how cute I was so I took a photo of mummy and I from mummy's wallet. Maybe now you can come home for my birthday? It's on the 31st!

I love you daddy,

Bella Rose Murray-Styles

I handed my letter to the nurse who gave me a sad look before turning away. She promised me that my letter would be delivered.

I sighed, my shoulders heaving down. I'm probably going to spend my birthday here if mummy doesn't wake up soon! I turn 5 on the 31st and it's the 29th. The nurse won't tell me what's wrong with mummy. Maybe she is just tired? It doesn't feel right to send a letter without mummy here. I mean, she is right next to me but she isn't awake and watching me! Maybe that's good, I can see that it hurts her to look at them.

Wait, I start big school tomorrow!

"Yay!" I cheered softly, a big grin on my face. The nurse entered the room again with a grin.

"Why are you so excited Bella?" She curiously asks.

"I start big school tomorrow!" I say with a slight squeal at the end. The nurse sighs and sits down on the end of my bed.

"Bella, you can't start big school tomorrow. Mummy is still sleeping and you need to stay here for a couple of days so we can fix your arm and so you can wait for mummy" she says to me sadly. I frown and put my head down.

"I'll call your school and let them know" I nod my head sadly and the nurse lifts up my head.

"Hey, don't worry. I could still teach you things while your here" I smile widely.

"Really? You would do that for me!" She laughs at my excitement.

"Of course!" I hug her with my arm that doesn't hurt.

"What's your name?" I say with a smile.

"Rebecca" I nod my head and smile.

"Does this mean you and I are friends?" She nods her head and I smile at my new friend.

"I'll start teaching you some things tomorrow" I nod my head and smile. She returns the smile and she exits the room.

Maybe being here isn't going to be as bad as I thought. I miss mummy. I mean she is in the next bed but, she isn't awake or talking. I look over at her and she has bruises and cuts all over her. I turn my head the other way and see a book with a note on it.

'Something to read while you wait - Rebecca' I smile and pick up the book. I begin to read immediately.

Harry's POV

I stared down at another letter, heartbroken.

January 29th

Dear Daddy,

Mummy and I had a car crash. My arm really hurts and so does my head. The nurse said that I had a frac- I don't remember! But whatever it is, it hurts. Mummy isn't awake yet. The nurse lady says she will be fine but if she was, then she would be here with me. She also said that she would send this letter, isn't that great! Mummy told me that you didn't stay around and you didn't get to see how cute I was so I took a photo of mummy and I from mummy's wallet. Maybe now you can come home for my birthday? It's on the 31st!

I love you daddy,

Bella Rose Murray-Styles

She may spend her birthday alone if Amelia doesn't wake up soon. Or at all. God, I really hope she does wake up otherwise I'm stuck with the kid. Maybe I can just drop in for a visit? You know, Happy birthday daughter, I'm leaving again? That is just cruel, I scolded myself. I decide against going and stand to place the letter in the shoebox when something falls from the envelope. I pick the picture up and place it in my pocket before placing the letter in the shoebox and recovering it.

"What's in the box?" A voice filled my ears. I spun around to face Louis.

"Nothing" I snapped. "Sorry, that was uncalled for" I apologized. He just shrugged and stared at me.

"Just fan mail. I want to keep the ones that really mean something to me, so I would really appreciate it if you didn't look at them" I said, the lie rolling off my tongue. He nodded and pranced out the door.

What am I going to do with myself? I have a daughter who is turning 5 in 2 days who I haven't met, I keep lying to my best mates and my daughter might spend her birthday alone in a hospital. I sigh and take the picture out of my pocket.

I stare down at the picture, my eyes directly facing my daughter. She has the most beautiful emerald eyes I have ever seen and long brown curly hair. I look closer at the picture and notice a few faint freckles on her nose. In the photo they both are smiling but, Amelia is pulling a massive smile with her eyes closed.

I take the picture and place it at the bottom of my sock draw. I quickly close the draw and lie down on my bed with a sigh. I run my hand through my hair and place both hands over my eyes.

What am I going to do?

------------------------------------------------

Is he going to go?

Anyways chapter was written by both of us!

RandomGem2012

Natasha9783

Natasha wrote most of it but Grace wrote the letter and a few other bits.

We love you all!

~Natasha9783 and RandomGem2012