Chapter 21

19th March

Dear Daddy,

My thoughts are catching up to me. I'm not carefree like I use to be. I'm not happy. I'm sad daddy. I miss mummy. I miss playing in the park. The adoption centre was better than this. Why did Troy have to chose me?

Maybe the police will find us and than they will take Claudia home and me back to you. One day they will. Or maybe you will! Every girl should be able to call her daddy her hero.

I love daddy,

Bella Rose Murray-Styles ❤️

I think it's midday. It's as sunny as a snowy spring can get. The snow was still melting away. You can't see much through the tinted, barred window.

Claudia was sobbing in the corner as I wrote this. She told be to leave her alone.

"Claudia? What's wrong? Can I help?" I asked her quietly but loud enough to be heard over her sobs.

"He was," she hiccuped, "my uncle"

"Who?" I asked her carefully.

"Cameron. The man that came here before? He didn't even care! Everything he ever told me was fake!" She cried out.

I ran up to her and sat on her lap, snuggling into her chest. I played with her messy hair and sung one of daddy's songs.

'Baby, I, I wanna know,

What you think when you're alone.

Is it me yeah?

Are you thinking of me yeah?

We've been friends now for a while.

Wanna know that when you smile,

Is it me yeah?

Are you thinking of me yeah?'

"Not now Bella" she pushed me off her lap gently.

"Oh. Okay" I whispered, placing the letter on her lap and walking over to the bed, snuggling into the blanket.

"I heard singing" Troy growled as he opened the heavy mahogany door.

"Sorry Troy" I said, looking up at him.

"Come on Bella, I have a present for you" he smirked, bringing our a long purple object. Claudia gasped from the other side of the room.

"No, no you can't use that 'toy' on her. She is 5! She doesn't even know what it is!" Yelped Claudia, standing up from her corner.

"I can use whatever toy I want on her, whether it be a whip or a sex toy" he yelled at her, slapping her with such effort, she fell to the ground.

"I'll take her punishment" she cried from her spot on the ground. Troy shook his head.

"Nope, a customer has scheduled for you in," he pause and checked his watch, "5 minutes. Unless your customer uses this on... in you." He chuckled, nodding to himself.

What was so bad about a purple thing? Purple is cool! Right? Wrong. In this case, purple was bad and I had just been saved, once again by Claudia.

Harry's POV

19th March

Dear Daddy,

My thoughts are catching up to me. I'm not carefree like I use to be. I'm not happy. I'm sad daddy. I miss mummy. I miss playing in the park. The adoption centre was better than this. Why did Troy have to chose me?

Maybe the police will find us and than they will take Claudia home and me back to you. One day they will. Or maybe you will! Every girl should be able to call her daddy her hero.

I love daddy,

Bella Rose Murray-Styles ❤️

I was no hero.

"Pathetic" I hissed to myself.

"Weak"

"Stupid"

"Worthless"

"Amazing? Brilliant?" Niall's voice was heard from the doorframe. I shook my head before slumping onto the bed.

"Purposeful? Brave?" He continued.

"Nothing" I whispered.

"Everything!" He yelled back.

"So your in a bad situation! You'll work it out. It'll be fixed!" He told me, shaking his head.

"No! No it won't! My 5 year old daughter is out there being abused by a sick douche! You don't know what that's like!" I screamed.

"Actually I do. She wasn't my daughter but she was my little sister. She was found dead on the bottom of a lake 4 days before her 7th birthday. She went missing when she was 4" he whispered and closed his eyes as tears cascaded down his pale cheeks.

"Wh-what was her name?" I replied in the same tone.

"Noelle. It means Christmas" I simply nodded and pulled him in for a hug.

"Does it get better?" I asked.

"No, but you learn to deal with the pain. It'll always hurt" he said, giving into the hug.

"You will always remember what they did, but the image fades over time"

-------

Now wasn't that emotional?

POSSIBLY

Anyway, hi Grace.

Yeah, Grace is writing AGAIN! Woooooo!

Love you guys to bits! We are past 7.4 K. How crazy!

Byee xx