Chapter 3

January 28th

Dear Daddy,

I hope you liked your cookie! Today I drew a picture and I wanted you to have it.

Love Bella Rose Murray-Styles ❤️

I grabbed my drawing of a rainbow and my letter before handing it to mummy who was sitting next to me. She read through my writing before nodding and placing both the letter and drawing in an envelope. She put a stamp and an address on it before we walked to the postoffice across the road and placed the letter in the box.

As we made our way back thoughts of my daddy came to mind. Is he actually getting my letters? Does he ever think about me?

"Bella, I'm really proud of you. I'm really surprised you came up with this idea yourself!" Mummy says as we enter the house.

"I'm sure he thinks It was my idea to make him feel guilty" I heard mummy mumble but I pretended not to hear.

"Do you want to go out to dinner tonight?" I nodded my head quickly making mummy laugh. I ran into my room and began to look for something nice.

"I can't reach my clothes!" I shout and in a minute mummy was entering my room.

"Do you want to wear this one?" She asks as she holds down a purple dress that is sparkly on the top and flows at the bottom. It ends around my knee.

I nod my head excitedly and she helps me change into it. She passes me a pair of purple flats before she begins to brush my hair. Mummy leaves my hair the way it is before going into her room and changing into a strapless black dress that's flows down the bottom and ends before her knee. She also has black high heels.

"What's that!" I ask as I point to the thing in her hand.

"It's called a clutch. It opens up the top and you put what you need in it. It's a type of handbag" she replies as she walks into the bathroom me following. I watch her as she applies makeup.

"What are you putting on?"

"Red lipstick, mascara and eyeliner" she replies. Once she is done, she reaches over and grabbed lipgloss. Mummy came over and put some on my lips. I looked at the container and smiled.

"FAIRY FLOSS FLAVOUR!" I scream while mummy laughs.

As we make our way outside I opened the car door and sat in my car seat. Mummy soon came out and buckled me in. She then goes and sits in the drivers seat.

"I can't wait to be old enough to sit in the front with you!" I say sadly.

"I know then we will be next to each other!" Mummy says as I laugh.

We make our way into the restaurant and mummy goes to the front desk.

"Reservation for Amelia Murray" the waiter nods, grabs two menus and takes us to our table.

I look through the menu until I find the kids menu. I look through it and see lasagne. I turn the menu and face it towards mummy.

"Can I get that?" I ask as I point towards the lasagne. She nods her head and decided to get the same but the bigger one.

"Do you want apple juice?" I nod my head and she decides to get a water. She orders our drinks and meals and I look around the restaurant.

"Excuse me. I need to go to the bathroom" I say as I stand up.

"Do you want me to come?" I shake my head no and she sighs.

"You act so mature when we are out" I laugh quietly and walk into the bathrooms. Once I finish I return to see our drinks there and mummy looking pale. I grab her hand and she looks me in the eye.