Chapter 22

*IMPORTANT TIME SKIP*

*5 days till Bella's 13th Birthday*

26 January

Dear Daddy,

Can I even call you 'daddy' anymore? Or are you just 'dad' now?

'Dear Dad,' doesn't sound right so for now you can stay as daddy.

I turn 13 in 5 days and where are you? Probably in another county, with a wife and kids on holiday. Do you even read my letters anymore? Do you even remember when I was 5 and you called me crying promising you would find me? What happened to that promise?

Troy hasn't hit me recently. He said something about him wanting me to look 'beautiful' when I turn 13 for the 'lucky guy.' I'm not beautiful nor will I ever be. My body is thin and frail, my cheekbones stick out to much and I barely have enough strength to move around thanks to the lack of food in my system.

In 3 days Troy will be having a 'bid'. The bid has 2 sessions. The first session is Troy is looking for someone to buy Claudia permanently. The second session is people bidding on who's going to take away my virginity. Apparently people are already bidding for me. I don't even know what to do anymore.

I love you daddy,

Bella Rose Murray-Styles ❤️

I pass the letter to Claudia as she re-applies her over done makeup. Her green eyes pop because of the amount of eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara she is wearing. She has blush and red lipstick on too. I see her grab some kind of pencil and I look at her questioningly.

"Eyebrow filler" she replies quickly and I nod.

I look at her outfit and she is wearing a black lace singlet which is see-through so I can see her black bra which is too small, a black lacy skirt which only just covers her butt, fishnet stockings and black heels. I don't know what's with all the black but I do know it's Troys orders.

"Don't look" Claudia looks at me.

"What why?" I tilt my head to the side and stare into her eyes.

"The guy I'm going to doesn't want me to wear a bra" my cheeks flush and I turn around quickly and shut my eyes.

"How come you gave up? Just like that?" I question her. I hear her zip up a jacket then she sits in front of me.

"I lost hope" she's cut off by Troy walking in the door. He looks at Claudia disapprovingly

"No jacket!" He says sternly. She takes it off in front of him quickly before walking out the door. Troy slowly closes the door before stopping himself.

"5 days till your 13 Bella then this will be your life" he smiles smugly before closing the door.

------------------

*Harry's POV*

26 January

Dear Daddy,

Can I even call you 'daddy' anymore? Or are you just 'dad' now?

'Dear Dad,' doesn't sound right so for now you can stay as daddy.

I turn 13 in 5 days and where are you? Probably in another county, with a wife and kids on holiday. Do you even read my letters anymore? Do you even remember when I was 5 and you called me crying promising you would find me? What happened to that promise?

Troy hasn't hit me recently. He said something about him wanting me to look 'beautiful' when I turn 13 for the 'lucky guy.' I'm not beautiful nor will I ever be. My body is thin and frail, my cheekbones stick out to much and I barely have enough strength to move around thanks to the lack of food in my system.

In 3 days Troy will be having a 'bid.' The bid has 2 sessions. The first session is Troy is looking for someone to buy Claudia permanently. The second session is people bidding on who's going to take away my virginity. Apparently people are already bidding for me. I don't even know what to do anymore.

I love you daddy,

Bella Rose Murray-Styles ❤️

Of course I still think about her! She's my daughter and I do love her with all my heart! The only time I travel overseas now is because of tours. I bet she is absolutely beautiful but either way I will love her! Every potential girlfriend I have had has left me because I am 'no fun' I mean how childish!

The day I called Bella goes through my head every night before I sleep. I still stare at the photo I have of her and her mother. I still visit her mothers grave every month. The boys are helping me. I pass the letter around and they all sigh sadly except Niall. He looks at me with a huge smile.

"Boys, I have a plan"

-----------------------------------------------

(~•.•)~ HEY ITS GRACE EDITING AND TASHA WRITING (~•.•)~

HI GUYS! Didn't have the best day same with grace. The reason is because of each other. In other words we had a massive fight today which ended up with us saying some pretty mean things *cough Grace cough*

Grace says "We were both very mad at the time and Grace is going through a family rough spot"

But... WE GOOD NOW!

How are you all going?

What's Niall's plan?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GETTING US PAST 7,900 VIEWS! It means a lot to both of us!

Love you all!

~Natasha9783