Chapter 28

*READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END - VERY IMPORTANT*

Laughter erupted from his pink lips. His face was vaguely familiar.

"As if. Your pathetic. Did you really think you father would come for you, brat?" 'Daddy' scratched his curly locks before pulling them off, revealing Troy's face.

"But- what? How?" I stuttered, close to tears.

"Why would your father want you? He's almost finished a great career, he has got a shit ton of money and has no intention of love for annoying children" one of the men behind spoke. Stevan and the other guy darkly chuckled.

"I don't understand, Troy. Why?" I whispered, hanging my head loosely.

"Simple! I want you to realise that your father isn't coming. I always knew about those letters you were sending him. I thought I would toy with you when the time was right." He shrugs carelessly.

"Why would you do that?" I shrieked, jumping up from my uncomfortable spot on the floor. "How can you can push me around like that! You are an evil bastard Troy and I hate you!" I screamed.

Troy's features creased as a scowl made it's way to his evil pink lips.

"Well boys, I think it's time to have a fivesome. How about that for your first time, Bella?" He mocked, laughing teasingly.

A loud scream erupted from my lips as they all took a step towards me. No, this can't be happening.

"Oh this will be fun" Stevan chuckled darkly.

------------------

*Harry's POV*

"Harry, I said I'm sorry!" Liam cried out as I locked myself in the bathroom.

"We had the money! We could have saved her! You asshole! You know how much pain she is in. How could you?" The thin wall shook with every kick I sent it's way.

"I'm sorry" he wailed, hitting the door.

Loud sobs echoed through the small hotel bathroom. I sat in the shower fully clothed as cold water drenched my clothes.

I felt as if I was in a cliché movie, except the plot twist wasn't resolved and problems only increased. So it actually was nothing like a cliché movie. More like a horror? I don't know what to call my life right now because I don't know the ending. It could end in me being with her, or us never seeing each other and guilt chewing me up until I have no more desire to live. That seems to be a good plan. To die. What else can I do with my life? My mates are crap, my career is almost over, I'll never find my daughter. What is the point of living if everything you ever loved goes away?

I couldn't do it here, at the hotel. Tomorrow we leave to go to Turkey. I don't want to go so I'll just die when i get there. That's a good idea, Harry. For once in your life, you used your brain for something useful.

It's almost time to die. I feel like I should write a song on that.

"It's almost time to die,

Almost time to say goodbye.

Almost time to greet the sky,

Almost time to die." I sung slowly to see if the new words matched up and nodded in approval when they did.

I can't wait to finally end the pain.

------------------

Okay guys.

PLOT TWIST!

Be prepared because there is only 1 chapter after this before the end. The 2nd book should be out a couple of days after the next chapter is posted. Grace and I are already starting everything so it will be ready. Grace wrote this chapter and we were going to end it here but we decided to make it the next chapter and end it on chapter 29. Seems like a nicer number in my opinion. Make sure to read the next book as well!

Bye guys, love you!

Gracie and Tasha xx