Chapter 6

31st January

Dear Daddy,

This morning I woke up from a terrible sound coming from mummy's bed. It was like a really loud beep sound. Rebecca ran into the room with some other doctors. Rebecca rushed me out of the room but I could see through the window. All the doctors were rushing around mummy. I started crying and Rebecca looked sad too. After a few minutes I saw them place a white sheet over her. I don't know what's happening. It's been hours since then and I haven't been told anything. What was that loud beep sound daddy? Why were they covering mummy with a white sheet?

I love you daddy,

Bella Rose Murray-Styles❤️

I pass Rebecca the note and she rushes out of the room. I'm still sitting outside mummy's room on a really uncomfortable plastic chair. After a few minutes Rebecca comes back and sits next to me.

"Do you want to come make some new friends that are your age?" I nod my head quickly and she slightly smiles. She helps me off the chair and grabs my hand.

We begin walking down the long walkway and I see a big room full of toys come into view. I look up at Rebecca and smile. She nods her head and I run into the room.

I stop and look around. I see kids my age and even older playing and having fun. I look in the corners and see a boy around my age crying. I frown and walk over to him. I sit I front of him and he looks up.

"Hi! My names Bella what's yours?" I smile at him and he wipes his eyes.

"My name is Braydon" he replies.

"Why are you crying? I might be able to help! You can tell me anything!" I lean forwards and he giggles.

"I can't find my mummy or daddy. The doctors said they went to heaven" I lean over and hug him.

"My mummy always told me heaven is a beautiful place with everything you ever wished for. It's a place where people who are in pain go when they don't like the pain anymore. When you go up there, all the pain is gone and you feel happy again. I bet your mummy and daddy are looking down at you right now. Even if you can't see them, always remember they are in here" I poke him where his heart is at the end. He smiles at me and hugs me again.

We sit there for hours telling stories, playing and making jokes that don't make sense. I was chasing him around the room with my arms spread apart. We were playing one of my favourite games, aero planes. I was running when I suddenly was picked up. I looked and saw Rebecca. I smiled at her and looked to Braydon.

"Rebecca that's Braydon. He's my new best friend!" Braydon smiles at me and Rebecca does too.

"I need to talk to you quickly then you can see Braydon ok?" I nod my head and mumble a quick 'bye' to Braydon.

She carries me outside and sits me down next to a tree. She hands me a flower and I look at her weirdly. She sits next to me and lies down. I lye next to her a she wraps an arm around me.

"Bella your mummy went to heaven today. She isn't in pain anymore. You we that big, white, beautiful cloud there?" I nod my head. "That's your mummy looking down at us. She loved you so much alright?" I nod my head and wipe away my tears.

"Where am I going to live?" I hear Rebecca sigh and he sits up and pulls me into her lap.

"I'm trying to find your daddy. If I can't find him you might have to live with a different family" I nod my head and don't say another word.

Rebecca carries me back inside and takes me to where Braydon is. He sees my crying and hugs me tightly.

"Mummy's gone to heaven too" I whisper in his ear.

"Maybe our mummy's will be best friends like us"

*Harry's POV*

31st January

Dear Daddy,

This morning I woke up from a terrible sound coming from mummy's bed. It was like a really loud beep sound. Rebecca ran into the room with some other doctors. Rebecca rushed me out of the room but I could see through the window. All the doctors were rushing around mummy. I started crying and Rebecca looked sad too. After a few minutes I saw them place a white sheet over her. I don't know what's happening. It's been hours since then and I haven't been told anything. What was that loud beep sound daddy? Why were they covering mummy with a white sheet?

I love you daddy,

Bella Rose Murray-Styles❤️

I stare down at the letter, heartbroken. Amelia passed away on Bella's birthday. I check the envelope for another note. I luckily find one. I pull it out quickly and begin reading.

Dear Bella's father,

Sorry once again for addressing you as that. Once I finish writing this letter I plan on telling your daughter that her mother has passed. What infuriates me is that 1 in 5 people pass while in a coma. Your daughters mother happens to be that 1.

All I ask of you is to come take your daughter. If you don't take her, she will be sent to an adoption centre and could live a terrible life. Bells is such a sweet and bright girl. I don't want her to live with someone who isn't even related to her.

She doesn't understand what's happening at the moment but, I can see her playing with another young boy called Braydon. It doesn't look like ill be separating them anytime soon. His parents just passed from a car crash.

Bells needs you in her life. That's all I ask of you. Please just come take your daughter. All she does is talk about you and how one day she will find you. She needs her father with her now.

-Rebecca

What am I going to do?

--------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys switched chapters with Grace. Decided to dedicate this chapter to lola456789.

Wrote this on my phone so not sure how long this actually is. Ill try to keep you all updated!

Love you guys!

~Natasha9783