Chapter 11

5th February

Dear Daddy,

It's official. I hate it here. In fact I want a mommy and daddy to take me away today. Hannah pushed me down the stairs and then Miss Donya said I couldn't have breakfast because I was playing on the stairs, which is disobeying rule number 1. Let me tell you the rules

1) No playing on stairs

2) Always do what you are told no matter what

3) Address adults with Miss, Ma'am, Sir, Mistress

4) No talking to the opposite gender

5) Chores are to be finished before adults arrive and before bed

6) No teasing or bullying each other

Those are only the basics. So right now I am writing to you on my bed, with an empty stomach. Mrs McKarol said I am stupid because you don't love me and I am wasting my time on you when I could be doing something useful instead, like practicing the alphabet. She doesn't know that I am indeed very bright and my spelling and pronunciation are in fact extremely high. I think I got my smartness from you. Did you know that 12 x 12 equals 144? No one in my class knew that! I also know how to spell beautiful. Hannah said it was spelled bootifull to Mrs McKarol and I started laughing. Then Mrs McKarol said that Hannah was smarter than me and for me to spell beautiful. I did easily and she through word after word at me and I got them all right! Even 'language'. I hope you are proud.

I'm going to make sure this letter DOESNT get ripped today, okay? You deserve the best daddy. I think I'm going to pick some flowers for Mrs McKarol before the parents get here so maybe she will like me a bit more. She probably won't.

I love you daddy,

Love Bella Rose Murray-Styles ❤️

O O

<

|________|

I drew a big smiley face down the bottom so if daddy was sad like me, he could maybe be happy!

I grabbed the envelope, stamp and letter and placed them in their right positions.

I slipped out of my bedroom window and ran up to Chris, our postman. I yelled as he got onto his motorbike.

"Chris!" I shrieked, waving the letter in the air. He took the letter in my hand before smiling and driving off.

"Bella Rose!" I heard Miss Donya yell at me from the front door.

"Yes Miss?" I asked her, tilting my head back so I could see her's from underneath.

"What on earth are you doing out here?" She screeched, waving her arms frantically in the cool air.

"I was giving Chris daddy's letter" I told her softly, not meeting her eyes.

She let out a small growl and grabbed my chin, forcefully turning it up to her face.

"Your father is a low life pop star. He is no good for you so don't bother writing anymore. I will not allow it!" She told me before spinning me around and grabbing a thick, long stick off the ground.

She pushed my back down until I was bending over. With four whips, the stick broke in half, creating more pain on my lower back.

"Go inside child, you will get a cold if you stay out here any longer" she said, shoving me through the wooden doors.

Oh I can't wait for the parents to come.

-------------

Harry's POV