Chapter 16

24th February

Dear Daddy,

I have something to tell you. Crystal said I shouldn't but I will anyway. When I turn 13 I will be sent to men's houses to make babies without the babies. That means they rape me daddy! Apparently sometimes there isn't just 1 guy. Crystal has had as much as 4 guys hurting her at once. I need you to get me before I turn 13 daddy, and Crystal too. She doesn't deserve this. She was kidnapped by him at the age of 7.

Daddy I am so hungry. He hasn't given me anything but a small cup full of brown rice. Brown rice is icky. It has a bad taste and texture. I hate it.

I remember your voice, even though I only heard it for a couple of seconds. You were crying. I still love you even though you were crying. I will always love you.

I love you daddy,

Love Bella Rose Murray-Styles ❤️

My pencil had broken so I had to somewhat sharpen it with my teeth. I still had plenty of paper, stamps and envelopes in my bag. I wasn't running out anytime soon.

I looked down at my fresh blue bruise I had received not even an hour ago.

I use the torch Chris gave me to help me see what I write to daddy. My coloured gel pens are okay, they have plenty of ink left.

The yelping of Crystal brought me to my attention. I shoved the letter out of the small hole and all of my pencils and gel pens back into my bag.

She tumbled down the concrete stairs and landed on her back. The cuts and crazes from the off cuts on the stairs were clearly visible on her arms, legs and faces.

"Crystal!" I shrieked before jumping up from my spot on the concrete and rushing towards her.

"I got complaints from my customers that you weren't responsive to their... pleasure. You know their are consequences for that you dirty sl- hey! Get away from her Bella!" He shouted at me. I whimpered but stayed in my spot, stroking Crystals hair.

"I said," he paused as he stomped down the stairs, "to get away from her" he yelled, grabbing several locks of my hair and tugging them backwards. I cried out at the rough force and fell backwards into his arms. He picked me up and stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him, locking it. I jolted in his arms as he began walking up the house stairs.

He threw me on his bed and pulled out a silver object from his pockets. Handcuffs. He locked me into place by both of my hands. He spun me around so by face was up against the pillow.

His cool rough hands made contact with my back before lifting my small, dirtied shirt up. He undid the buckle of his belt and slid it out from his pants.

No, he didn't do anything sexual, he just repeatedly whipped me with his leather belt. My screams could be heard loud and clear as he brought it down for what seemed like the 30th time.

"No more... Please sir" I whimpered, not brave enough to say the name of the monster.

I couldn't even walk. This was only the beginning.

------------

Harry's POV

24th February

Dear Daddy,

I have something to tell you. Crystal said I shouldn't but I will anyway. When I turn 13 I will be sent to men's houses to make babies without the babies. That means they rape me daddy! Apparently sometimes there isn't just 1 guy. Crystal has had as much as 4 guys hurting her at once. I need you to get me before I turn 13 daddy, and Crystal too. She doesn't deserve this. She was kidnapped by him at the age of 7.

Daddy I am so hungry. He hasn't given me anything but a small cup full of brown rice. Brown rice is icky. It has a bad taste and texture. I hate it.

I remember your voice, even though I only heard it for a couple of seconds. You were crying. I still live you even though you were crying. I still love you always.

I love you daddy,

Love Bella Rose Murray-Styles ❤️

"It's okay Harry" Niall comforted me as I shoved part of my fist into my mouth to stop my body racking sobs.

I shook my head side to side as Liam gasped in disbelief, reading the letter.

"Harry I'm really sorry I didn't believe you" Louis told me, lightly rubbing my back.

The letter was passed on to Zayn, then Niall and finally Louis.

"Oh buddy" Zayn groaned with his head in his hands.

"I don't know how you are dealing with this" Louis said, trying to make me feel a bit better by making it seem like I WAS dealing with it.

"She's going to be raped!" Blurted Niall causing a groan to escape my throat. More sobs came one after the other as the boys moved their focus to yelling at Niall.

I want my baby girl.

----------------------

Hey guys!!

Tasha and I made a secret deal which ended up with me writing the chapter!!

So yes, it is I, Grace thy God of Goats!

If it makes you feel better Tash is actually editing for once!

How was your Easter guys?

How much chocolate did you get?

Gracie xx