Chapter 36

KATNISS POV

I tell Boggs every thing I remember and he soon leaves. The nurse tells me to rest but every time I fall asleep I wake up screaming and thrashing around, but every time Peeta's arms are there.

Eventually I fall asleep curled up in Peeta's chest.

When I wake up I notice 5 familiar faces 3 with phones taking pictures and the other two talking.

"Shhhhhhhh she's waking up!" Clive hisses. I blink a few times and sit up "

UHHHH I wake up to this too often" I complain remembering our sleepover. Annie starts laughing and I sit up, "Kat, they're letting you out of the hospital today!" Clove yells causing Peeta to wake up.

He sits up and kisses the top of my head "what's going on?" He asks no one in particular "Katniss is allowed to leave today so we all came to pick you up" Finnick says. I sigh and hop off the bed "now can you all get out I need to get changed" I say, everyone leaves the room and I quickly put on some new clothes.

I'm trying to brushing my hair when my nurse comes in "oh hello katniss, feeling better?" She says "yeah but it still hurts to move my arms over my head" I say with a frown "oh do you want me to get one of your friends or do you want me to brush your hair?" She asks, I think it over "yeah can you please brush it" i ask, she smiles and walks over, she brushes it out and I tell her how to do my braid. when she's done it actually looks pretty good "thank you" I say "your welcome. Your medication is at the front desk you'll get it when you leave" she says, I nod and grab my bags.

Peeta signed some papers and I'm soon free to go, Finnick drives me home, when I open the door I squished in a huge hug from my mother and Prim even though it stings when they touch my back I pretend it doesn't hurt. "KATNISS I MISSED YOU!!" Prim shouts "I missed you too little duck!" Prim looks cautiously at me and then smiles "it's good to have you back Katniss" my mother says and hugs me again "it's good to be home

(A/N: this story is coming to an end sorry if this chapter was a bit boring but I had writers block. Hope you like my story and please comment and vote)