seven.

lauren.

"Oh...that feels good Lo, oh..."

"Yea? How about this?"

"Fuck...that's amazing... How are you so good with massages?" Camila asked. "I read about it, Chinese medicine." I said, placing pressure on her mid-back. "You're so smart." She replied. "Thank you." I said, kissing the back of her neck. "Ow, that hurts!" She winced. "It means the muscle is tense so suck it up and let me loosen it." I said. "Why did Dinah book me such a painful shoot?" She asked. "Because that's modelling." I said. "I hate it." She replied. "It's worth it, look at you now, being recognised in public, New York Fashion Week too and you have me so it's worth it." I listed.

"How is having you worth it?" She asked. "I met you during your job." I said. "True but we could've met elsewhere." She replied. "Yea? How?" I asked. "If you were someone else's intern...well, fuck you're right." She gave up. "How are you going to give me up if you didn't do modelling?" I asked. "I don't know, use my looks and find some old rich guy, take his money when he dies, live a lonely life." She said. "Harsh." I laughed and I added more pressure to a particular area of her back. "Ow! What the fuck?" She screamed. "Tense muscles, suck it up." I said. "Fuck you." She replied. "Later on." I smirked and continued rubbing her back.

"That actually feels really good." Camila said, sitting up and stretching. "Told you, if you would stop complaining." I replied, keeping the massaging oil. "Well, you could've warned me if it hurt." She argued. "But it feels good at the end right?" I asked, throwing her a t-shirt. "Fine. I don't need the shirt." She replied, throwing it back. "Okay, stay topless." I said. "I'm not a bottom." She replied. "I beg to differ." I laughed, going to the bathroom and washing my hands.

I came back out and laid down beside Camila. She straddled my waist and I couldn't help but stare at her chest. "Eyes up here, horny." She said and I looked up. "Sorry, can't help it." I smiled, grabbing her hands. "Remember that rain check from last time?" She asked. "You want to do it now?" I asked. "Yea." She replied and I flipped our bodies over so I was straddling her. "I'll grab the camera." I said, getting off her and looking at my shelf of cameras. I picked up my polaroid camera, opening the back to make sure there was still film in the camera.

Camila laid down in the middle of the bed, waiting for me and I smiled at her, placing the camera down then closed the blinds so a beautiful light pattern comes in and shines on Camila's body. "Ready?" I asked. "Yea." She replied, looking a bit nervous. "Camz, I need you to relax." I said, kissing her. "I am, I just...it's scary." She replied. "You don't have to do it if you're not comfortable." I said. "I want to but-" I cut her off and kissed her. I then pull away and continue covering every inch of her skin with kisses, making sure to pay more attention to her breast because I know she is insecure about their size but to me, they are perfect.

"Can I?" I asked as my fingers curl around the waistband of her underwear. She nodded and I pulled them off. I brought my tongue down and made contact with her clit. "Fuck..." Camila moaned. I circled her clit with my tongue while reaching out and holding her hand. I replaced my tongue with my free hand on her clit and slip my tongue into her entrance. "Lauren!" She moaned. I thrust my tongue into her while circling her clit till she was writhing under me. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, Lauren!" She screamed and came. I quickly cleaned her up with my tongue and smiled, looking at her, recovering from the orgasm I gave her.

I picked up the Polaroid camera and looked at her. She gave me a nod and I pointed the camera at her then took a picture. I waited for the picture to print out then placed it aside and continued to take more pictures.

"They look amazing." Camila said, looking at the pictures. I made sure her face wasn't in the picture, just in case anyone finds out and they won't know it's her. "I think the lighting could be better." I mumbled. "Babe, stop picking out flaws in every picture you take, it looks amazing." She said. "Well, it's amazing because of the subject of the photo." I replied and she kissed my cheek. "Take your favourite or favourites." I said. "Can I?" She asked and I nodded. "I'll take this one." She said, picking 1 out of the 10 I took. "You sure you don't want a few more?" I asked. "Nope, you can have the rest so you won't watch porn when I'm not here." She said. "Who says I watch porn to get off?" I asked. "The PornHub app that is at the last screen of your phone." She replied and I blushed. I grabbed my phone, unlocking it then swiped to the last screen of my phone and deleted PornHub from my phone. "Better?" I asked. "Yup." She replied, taking my phone and placing it aside along with the polaroids.