thirty two.

lauren.

Camila and I have been hanging out much more often and I've been having lots of fun. I'm really happy around her. It's like we're back to our old self but minus the kissing and lovey dovey stuff.

"Camz!" I called as I opened her door to her apartment and placed my dog down. Leo ran off and I closed the door behind me, dropping Leo's things on the floor before going to find Camila. I walked around her apartment then went to her bedroom to see Leo clawing on the bathroom door. "Hey, Camz, you good?" I asked. "Yea, I'm fine, just needed to pee." Camila opened the door and stepped out. She picked up Leo and left the bedroom, leaving me alone in the room.

I looked around the bedroom and saw the giant bear sat in the corner and smiled. I didn't have any place to move the bear to so I had to leave it here but it looks like Camila didn't move it. "You can take it back if you want to." Camila said. "Leo will probably pee on it." I replied, walking out of the room with her. "I brought something over for you." I said, walking to the kitchen. "You didn't have to." She replied, following me.

I pulled out a tall glass flask from the fridge and grabbed two glasses from the cabinet. I poured the water out into one glass and handed it to Camila. "Try it." I said. She took a sip and her eyes widen. "Is this berry infused water?" She asked and I nodded as I drank mine. "It's delicious! Thank you." She said, giving me a side hug. I smiled and hugged her back.

We sat down on the couch and watched a movie together. "Where's Leo?" Camila asked, looking around the living room. "Over here." I said, stroking the puppy as he was sleeping next to my leg. I sucked in a deep breath when Camila reached over to stroke his fur but her hand was extremely close to my crotch. Her movement seemed to have woken up the puppy and he got up and ran across my lap and over to Camila's. "What? You don't like me anymore?" I asked, rubbing Leo's head. "He hates you, he wants me, don't you Leo?" She asked.

I want you.

Wait, what?

I looked back at the TV and continued watching the movie.

I felt a weight on my thigh and looked down to see that Leo had somehow settled himself on Camila's and my leg. I smiled and rubbed his head before looking back up. I started feeling something graze against my thigh but assumed it was Leo shifting and ignored it. I felt it again and I looked down to see Camila's hand traveling down my inner thigh and I started to get aroused. I coughed and continued watching the movie.

Camila's hand moved onto my growing bulge and started massaging it. I let out a low groan and gave up on holding back. I took her hand off and carried the sleeping puppy off of our legs and placed him on the small blanket I brought for him. I cupped myself and sat back down on the couch, looking at my ex. I leaned over and connected our lips together.

"Is it alright with you?" I asked. "Shut up." She replied, kissing me again. I pulled away and started kissing her neck. "Lauren..." She moaned and it got me going. "Bedroom." She said and I grabbed her legs, wrapping them around my waist before standing up and walking towards the general direction of the bedroom. I opened the bedroom door, walked in and closed the door behind us then carried Camila onto the bed, laying her down gently.

I pulled off my shirt and continued our kiss. I straddled her waist and tugged on her shirt. She made a move to remove her shirt and I helped to speed up the process. I laid kisses down her collarbone and down to the valley of her breast since she wasn't wearing a bra. I cupped her breast in my hands and squeezed them. Camila moaned out and I looked up, seeing her biting her bottom lip. "Fuck." I said. I undid my jeans to relief some of the pain from my throbbing member.

With my hands still on her breast, I moved down to her stomach, kissing the area gently and smiling to myself before moving down lower to the waistband of her yoga pants. I looked up at her for consent and she gave me a nod and I pulled down her pants along with her underwear. I got up and admired her body.

I missed this.

"You're so beautiful." I smiled at her and. "Thanks." She blushed. I spread her legs apart and kissed her inner thighs. "Lo...please..." She pleaded and I cut the teasing and ran my tongue along her folds. She let out a moan and I licked her clit. "Fuck! Lauren!" She moaned, pulling on my hair lightly. I slowly teased her entrance with my finger and entered her. I thrusted my finger slowly into her and she moaned. "I need you." She said and I moved up, slipping another finger inside her. "Urgh! Lauren!" She groaned and I kissed her. (a/n: that's how you get a username.)

"I need you inside me now." She said and I got off her, taking off my jeans and boxer briefs. I straddled her again and reached over to her bedside drawer. "Lauren." She called and I looked at her. "I'm pregnant." She said. "Yea, I know." I replied, digging through her drawer for a condom. "We don't need a condom. Unless you can impregnate me twice." She said. "Oh." I replied and closed her drawer. I ran the head through her folds, gathering her wetness and stroking myself a few times before slowly entering inside her. I took it slow as it's been awhile since the last time we slept together.

Once I was fully inside her, I waited a while until she gave me the cue to start thrusting. I slowly moved my hips and she wrapped her legs around my hips, pushing me closer to her. "Fuck, Camz." I moaned, thrusting into her. "Harder, please, oh gosh." She dug her feet into my back and I did as she told.

I thrusted roughly and quickly into her then slowed down for a bit before pounding into her. "Fuck!" She moaned and I kissed her neck. "I'm going to come." She warned and I rubbed her clit. "Lauren!" She moaned and fell apart under me. I felt my orgasm build up and kissed Camila as I started to come inside her. "Camz!" I moaned into her mouth. I shallowly thrusted into her as we rode out our orgasms and I pulled out, collapsing next to her, catch my breath.

"I need a nap." Camila said and I chuckled. "Me too." I replied and Camila snuggled against me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her then closed my eyes.

---

CAMREN IS NOT DEAD. (in the story of course)
also, thank you all so much for reading! ☺️☺️😊😊

have a nice day.