twelve.

lauren.

"Fuck...Lauren..." Camila moaned as I attacked her neck. She was finally off her period and I couldn't help myself. "You good?" I asked, bringing her to the couch and laying her down. "Yea, hurry up." She said and I pulled away, taking off my shirt and taking off hers as well. "You're so beautiful, you know that?" I asked, kissing her. She grabbed the waistband of my pants and yanked them down. I kicked them off and pulled down her shorts and underwear.

"I need you inside now." She said, grabbing the base of my cock. "Wait, do you have condoms here?" I asked. "Just pull out, please Lo..." She pleaded. "Okay." I replied and slowly entered her. "Fuck..." She groaned. "Camz...you feel so good." I moaned, thrusting slowly into her. "I missed this." She whimpered. "It's been a week, Camz." I laughed. "Yea, and you had blowjobs and handjobs almost every day of the week." She said and I blushed, thrusting my hips at a faster speed. "Lauren!" She moaned.

"Yo Walz!" I heard Dinah call and we froze. "You nasties! Seriously? On the couch? I sit there Ralph!" She yelled and I immediately shielded Camila's nude body with mine and reached down and grabbed my shirt, passing it to Camila. "My eyes are covered, you have five seconds to put your clothes back on." Dinah said and I quickly pulled out, grabbing my sweatpants and putting them on and passing Camila's clothes to her then putting on her shirt that I threw across the living room.

"Is it safe to open them now?" Dinah asked. "Yes DJ." Camila said and she uncovered her eyes which immediately landed on my crotch. I looked down and there was a dick print. I quickly covered myself with a cushion and sat down next to Camila. "Were y'all using protection?" Dinah asked and I looked at Camila. "LAUREN MICHELLE JAUREGUI! ISN'T THE LAST PREGNANCY SCARE ENOUGH?" Dinah ran towards me and I got up, running off. "Dinah stop it!" Camila defended. "When she catch these hands then I'll stop." She said. "It's my fault as well, we were too caught up in the moment and didn't have condoms in the house so I just asked her to pull out." Camila explained and I came back to the living room.

"Yea and her pull out game must be shit." She glared me and I gulped. "I'm sorry, we will take more precautions next time." Camila said. "You two better take those precautions and Lauren, if I find out you are pressuring my Chancho to have sex with you without a condom, don't be surprised to see me in jail." Dinah warned and I nodded. "I won't, sorry." I mumbled and Camila held my hand.

"Has this chair been contaminated with your bodily fluids?" Dinah asked, bringing a chair from the kitchen. "No, we've never done it in the kitchen." Camila said. "We did it in my kitchen though." I replied. "Yea but not in mine." She said. "Okay! I don't need to hear about where you nasties have contaminated." Dinah interrupted, sitting down on the chair. "Is this about work? I can leave if you want." I asked. "Yes but I need to talk about you Ralph so sit your ass down."Dinah said and I sat down beside Camila.

"So, there are rumours about the two of you and the media wants an answer, do you want to address it?" Dinah asked and I looked at Camila. "It's up to you." I said. "You too, I don't want to put you in a situation where you're uncomfortable." She replied. "I'm fine with it, I don't want you to feel pressured by the media." I said, grabbing her hand. "Well, it looks like a lot of people ship us together." She smiled. "So do you want to do this?" I asked and she nodded. "Remember Mila, I want you to know that I'm asking it because you two never talk about it and I don't want you to feel pressured to come out just because I asked." Dinah said and Camila nodded.

"Okay, Ralph can scram now." She said. "Rude." I replied, getting up. "No, stay, don't listen to Dinah." Camila said. "Okay." I smiled, sitting down. "Whipped." Dinah coughed and I rolled my eyes. I laid my head down on Camila's lap as they continued talking about work. Camila slowly ran her hand through my hair, essentially massaging my scalp, making me very sleepy and I slowly doze off.