twenty.

camila.

"Morning Camz. Wake up my love." Lauren nudged my shoulder gently and I felt her warm, minty breath tickle my face. "My love? That sounds wonderful." I said, opening my eyes to see Lauren propped up on her elbow with her face hovering over mine. "Then I should call you love more." She replied and I smiled. "Now time to get up, it's our last night here so we have to make the best of it." She said and I frowned slightly as reality hits. "Why can't we stay here forever?" I asked. "I wish we could but we have lives to get back to." She buried her face into my neck and stroking my exposed hip gently. "We don't have to if we stay here." I said. "Yea but we'll probably get kicked out by the owner." She replied. "Then we buy the cabin so no one can chase us out." I said. "Where will the money come from?" She asked. "Our sex tape." I replied and she immediately sat up, making me crack up.

"I'm kidding! Don't take me seriously Lo." I laughed. "So a sex tape." She smirked. "Lauren! I'm joking!" I said. "But it sounds fun, don't you think?" She asked. "Yea but I don't need it to leak and ruin my career." I said. "Who says it'll leak if we keep the copy on a thumb drive." She replied. "You are so weird." I said. "You started it." She replied, lying back down beside me. "I'm hungry." I said as my stomach growled. "Let's make breakfast then." She replied, getting up from the bed. "You can make breakfast while I sleep." I said. "Camz..." She called. "I tried to cook dinner last time and you took over immediately." I said. "I won't do that, let's cook breakfast together. It's our last day here." She replied.

"Or we can enjoy our last day together doing something else." I suggested, running my hand down her body. She grabbed my hand and brought it to her lips. "But we can't do those activities because breakfast is the most important meal of the day and we need the energy." She said. "I know what I can have for breakfast." I winked at her. "Yea, some avocado on toast with some eggs on the side and a cappuccino." She replied, getting up from the bed and heading to the bathroom. I laughed and shook my head then decided to get up and go to the bathroom as well.

"Why were you so determined to make me make and have breakfast with you?" I asked as we sat on the balcony and ate the breakfast we made today. "I don't know, we've never made breakfast together and since we had time so why not?" She shrugged her shoulders and I laughed, kissing her cheek then taking a sip of my coffee.

I laid down on the lounger and Lauren came out from the house. "You should take off your top." My girlfriend said as she pulled the other lounger next to me. "Stop it." I replied and she laughed. "Well, I'm taking my top off." She said, taking off her tank top and lying down on the lounger. I looked over at her to take a peek then looked back at my book. "I saw you, you ain't sneaky." She said and I blushed. "We should be on an even playing field." She said, nudging me and grabbing the bikini string behind my neck. "No." I slapped her hand and she retracted it. "Come on, you're no fun." She pouted. "Take off your shorts then I'll think about it." I replied.

"You will?" She asked. "Yea." I replied, not looking away from my book. She got up from the lounger and started taking off her swim shorts. "Done, your turn." She said and I looked over at her to see my girlfriend standing in front of me naked. "Oh my god, I thought you were joking." I said. "I'm not, I'm determined to get you undressed." She replied. "Since you did it." I placed my book down and got up.

I reached behind and untied my bikini then threw it at her, followed by my bottoms. "Oh you're getting naked as well." She said, watching me. "Unless you want me to put my clothes back on?" I asked. "No, naked is fine." She replied as she continued to stare. "You look so beautiful." She said. "Thank you." I smiled, kissing her. I laid back down on the lounger and picked up my book again. "You're just going to sit there?" She asked. "Yea, even out my tan lines." I replied. "But you're naked." She said. "So? What do you want me to do?" I asked. "I don't know, but it can involve us being naked." She replied. "You can go do it yourself." I said. "It's much more fun with you." She replied, hovering over me.