Chapter 1: Going where?

Alex's POV

I was just scrolling through instagram when my mom called for me, i went to where she is.

"Yeah?"

"We're going on a trip with Julian and his friends, do you wanna bring a friend or two?"

"Yeah sure, wait who are this friends?"

"I think wolfpack? I don't know"

"Oh ok mom, when are we leaving?"

"Around 3pm tomorrow"

"Ok"

I went to my room and immediately text my best friend Paulette.

To: Pau🔥

Hey, do you wanna come with us?

From: Pau🔥

Yeah sure and where?

To: Pau🔥

I don't really know but we're going with my cousin and my parents cause his parents aren't coming.

From: Pau🔥

Oh ok, mom said yes and when?

To: Pau🔥

Tomorrow so pack your bags and come here then we'll talk.

From: Pau🔥

Ok! Jeez haha i'll be there.

I left it on read and started packing, oh right hi i'm Alexzandra Jane De Guzman. I'm 18yrs old and i'm a dancer. I have one older brother which is Gabe and he's 1yr older. Yeah so that's probably it.

Now i'm currently packing clothes that will last for around 2 weeks then someone barge into my room.

"I'm here!"

"Shut up"

"No hug?"

"Joke i love you" i hugged her, my best friend.

"I'll help you pack"

"Yeah come on" we continue to pack and after that we ate and went to sleep.

-

I woke up to someone screaming. Oh it's just her. -.-

"You didn't told me that the wolfpack was coming" she whisper yell

"I already told you that my cousin and his friends are coming" i said with a duh tone

"Oh right, anyways let's go eat cause i'm hungry"

We went down and i stopped in my tracks cause i smelled bacon ohhh my bae.

When my feet landed on the floor i saw him and he looked at me. Tristan. He was my crush since we were 7 because of Julian.

"Good morning"

"Morning" they all greet back

"Alex!!" someone screamed and hugged my waist. Awe Jake.

"Hi Jake" i chuckled at him he just smiled at me and went back to his seat. Me and Pau sat down and started eating.

"So mom, where are we going?" i questioned

"Somewhere" i frowned and all of them just chuckled at me.

After we're done eating Tristan stood up and grab my hand. He lead me to the back door and out. He looked at me in the eyes.

"I missed you" he hugged me and i hugged back

"I missed you too" i inhaled his scent while snuggling into his neck.

"Alex i've been wanting to tell you this."

"Yes?" i'm kinda nervous about this.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" did my crush just ask me to be his girlfriend? OH MY GOSH

"YES!" i kinda screamed and he chuckled and hugged me back.

"I'm happy that you're mine" he smiled at me.

"Me too"

We separated and went back in. My mother looked at me and smiled, she already knew while my father looked at me and he gave me a nod, Yup they accept him. I went into my room and Paulette gave me a look that said tell-me-everything.

"He just wanted to talk that's all"

"Ok," she gave me an unsure look but shrugged it off anyways. I trust her but i'm just not ready to tell her yet.

"I'll take a bath first" she grabbed some clothes and went in my bathroom, i am so happy that i found him. I can't control myself.

"Alex!" Mom called i went down and saw her and dad, she looked at me weirdly and i looked down at my clothes oh i'm still in my pj's which consists of a big shirt and shorts.

"Yes?"

"We're glad that you said yes, he told us about it earlier when they came" they both smile at me

"Thank you" i hugged both of them and i went back upstairs and bumped into Gabe.

"Look if he ever do anything stupid then you know what will happen" he hugged me

"I know" i smiled and hugged him back.

Then i continue to walk to my room and found my best friend ready.

"What time is it?" I looked at my phone and it's 11 i immediately grab the clothes that i'm going to wear and went to the bathroom.

(Alexs outfit is on the right while Paulettes on the left)

I just left my hair down after i blow dried it and put on some shoes, grabbed our luggage and went down. By the time we got to the airport it was 2pm, it's so hot. So we bought some iced tea and waited for our flight i saw my passport with my mom so i grabbed it and read where we're going. I smiled widely at her. We're going to the Philippines ayeeee. It's gonna be a long flight cause we're at LA but it's worth it.

I'm currently looking outside the airport at some airplanes and i felt someone put their hands on my hips.

"Hey" he said

"Hey"

"What are watching?" he asked while snuggling his head on my neck

"The airplanes and the sky"

"Hmm the sky is nice" he said and kissed my cheeks, i'm blushing damn. Then our flight was called, we grabbed our bags and went to the gate number that we're assigned to.

We went to our seats and i'm seated with the girls, i was close to the window then Paulette then Elyssa. Then off we go.

******

YAAAAY first chapter 😂 hope you guys like it and feel free to comment and vote, see you guys on the next chapter byeee 😘