Chapter 5: Leaving?

We're still at the park because they don't want to go home yet.

"Alex send me the pic" i just nodded and sent him all of it. Then my phone buzzed.

Instagram: tristanrubiano tagged you in a post

I looked at it and it was the one where he was behind me and me and Jake were sitting down on the swing. Captioning it: ❤❤❤, i liked it and put my phone back. I approached them and we sat on a bench. They were catching their breathes.

"Come here Jake" he went near me and i checked his back and he was sweating "Tristan do you have any towel?" he handed me his towel and i wiped Jakes back. Then someone approached us.

"Alexa?" it was a middle aged woman, um ok? "Don't you remember me? I'm your aunt lita your mothers best friend" she explained and i immediately remembered.

"OMG hi" i stood up and hugged her

"How are you?"

"I'm fine how bout you?"

"Me and your uncle are fine, who's this? Your husband?" Tristan just smirked at me and grabbed Jake.

"Oh no, he's my boyfriend" i smiled at her and blushed.

"Oh ok, tell your mom and dad i said hi ok? I have to go dear." after she said that she left.

"Husband? That would be nice" Tristan smirked

"Oh shut up" i blushed "come here Jake" i continue to wipe his sweat.

"Hey how bout me?" Tristan pouted

"No" Jake said while i just laughed and that just made Tristan pout even more.

"Come on guys, it's 5 they're probably looking for us." i stood up and carry Jake

"Yeah let's go" Tristan said and we start to walk home, it's a 15 minutes walk so i just carry Jake. He snuggled his head in my neck and i can tell that he's about to sleep.

"Is he asleep?" Tristan asked

"Yeah, he's really that tired."

"Yep, he keeps on chasing me and lemme tell yah he's a fast runner."

"I can tell, you're sweating a lot too"

"Yeah" he smirked and put his hand around me and we continue to walk.

When we arrived home they all looked at us.

"What?" i was still carrying Jake and Tristan just stood beside me.

"You guys look adorable." El and Pau squealed, while the boys just nodded and chuckled.

"Huh?" Pau took a pic of us and sent it to us then Tristan took out his phone. Oh now i get it we looked like a family.

"Oh shut up"

"She's blushing!" they both screamed

"Shush, he's sleeping" i glared at the two

"Right" they whispered, i head to the boys room while Tristan stayed with them.

Tristan's POV

Alex just went to me and the boys room and i sat down beside Nick, they all looked at me.

"Did you guys have fun?" Jules smirked

"Yeah, Jake won't stop chasing me and Alex keeps on laughing at us."

"Awe, i saw the pic you posted and you guys look adorbs" Paulette squealed

"Thanks" i chuckled

"We can't wait for you guys to get married and have little Tristan and Alex walking around" El exclaimed while the others agreed and laughed,

"You guys are so excited" we all laughed.

"Take care of her ok?" Paulette said sternly and the others nodded.

"I will"

Alex's POV

I carefully place Jake on his bed and covered him up with the blankets then kissed his forehead. Then someone entered the room, it was Tristan. He went behind me and place his hands on my stomach and we both looked at Jake.

"We're like his parents" i said

"Yeah and if we ever have a baby you're gonna be a great mom" he complimented while i just blushed.

"And you're gonna be a great dad" he just hummed in response and we head out.

We're all sitting down on the sofa while watching some tv.

"Dinner" my mother said, we all went to the dining area and ate.

When we were done i head to the sofa to just chill yah know while the others went to their room cause they're tired. Then Tristan joined me and placed his head on my lap while i stroke his hair. After a while Jake went out the room and approached me.

"Alex i'm hungry" he whined

"Ok come on" i carefully placed Tristans head on a pillow and succeeded. I prepare some food and set it on the table and Jake started eating while i grab some juice.

After he was done i get back to the couch and he followed. Tristan woke up and sat up. I placed my head on his lap and he stroke my hair while Jake grabbed a pillow and placed it near Tristans lap. I fell asleep.

•••••••

I woke up on my bed? Hmm, i head out and saw them eating breakfast. I joined them.

"Guys, we're gonna head home tomorrow." my mom said and looked at all of us.

"Why?" i asked

"The company needs me and your father" she explained "so i need you all to pack cause we're leaving at 7 in the morning and we have different flights" she added

"Ok" i nodded and stood up to pack, i'm not that hungry anymore.

After i finished packing i place it all on one side and set the clothes that i'm going to wear tomorrow.

The girls went in followed by the boys. Nobody spoked for a moment then Julian spoked.

"Don't worry guys we'll see each other soon" Julian said while we just nodded "at college we're gonna see each other ok?" he assured us while we just nodded. Then they head out but Tristan stayed.

"Don't worry ok? We'll talk everyday." i just nodded at him and gave him an assuring smile.
After a while everybody was done packing and went to bed.

******

Yeah so hope you liked it and i'll see you guys on the next chapter. Byeeesee