Chapter 3: First fight

I just woke up and currently on my phone when somebody knocked on the door.

"Come in" then Jake stands at the door "Jake? Why didn't you go with them?"

"I don't want to, besides you're not there." he said and sat on my bed.

"Hey how bout we go out?" i asked him because he kinda felt sad.

"Really? Where?"

"How bout the park?" i asked him and he got excited

"Yeah! Let's go!" he jumped and i just chuckled at him.

"Wait, i'm just gonna change ok?"

"Ok" then he walked out.

I went to my closet to grab some red shirt and paired it with a black jeans and some nike shoes. I just let my hair down, grab my phone, some money (pesos) and head out.

After a while of walking and piggy back rides we finally reached the park and we just walked around and sat down, at least my fever went away and i feel good. (I feel good tararararat, ok back to the story) I let Jake sat on the swing and took some pictures of him. He's so cute, i wish he was my brother.

He is your brother dummy

Wait what?

Soon to be, cause you and Tristan will be married soon

What the? Hello? She just left. I just shrugged it off and just looked at Jake, he's gonna be like his brothers soon. I looked at the time and it's 3:45pm, i think they're home then my phone died. Great.

"Jake"

"Yes?"

"We should head back, they might be looking for us."

"Did they call you?"

"No, my phone died"

"Ok" we head back and after a while i looked at Jake and asked him if he wanted a piggy back ride and he did.

"Alex! Alex!" someone screamed i turned around and saw a boy wait he looks familiar.

"Hey Alex! You're here" he said and knew that i'm quite confused "Alec remember? Childhood buddy?" right Alec

"Oh right hi Alec" .

"Hi and who's this? Is this your child?" i coughed and so did Jake

"No! He's my boyfriends younger brother"

"Oh, well it was nice talking and seeing you" he walked off, i continued to walk home when we reached where we can see the house Jake went down from my back and started walking.

When we arrived there, they all looked at us and Tristan turned around then went to me.

"Where have you been?" He asked quite harsh, Jake went in between.

"Tristan we ju-"

"Go to Nick Jake" he said sternly and Jake went to Nick.

"Um uh we were just walking around."

"Really? Just the two of you?"

"Y-yes" i stuttered, goodness help me

"You're sick Alex, you can't just go anywhere at the moment." he snapped and i just lost it.

"I'm fine ok? And i can go wherever i want" i snapped at him and went in.

I kinda closed the door harshly, i went into my bedroom and locked the door.

I can't believe that he just snapped at me like that, well i also snapped at him. Ugh! I just, why did i do that? Maybe he's right i should have stayed home. I grab my pillow and screamed at it. Then someone knocked on the door.

I went to open the door to reveal Tristan and Jake trying to call someone.

"Hey Alex" Jake greeted and continue with his call, Tristan didn't say anything but pushed me in then he followed after closing and locking the door. He hugged me and buried his face into my neck.

"I'm sorry" he mumbled and i hugged him back, i feel safe in his arms.

"I'm sorry too"

"No it was my fault i snapped at you."

"I should have stayed" he just nodded and i lead him to the bed he sat down and pulled me with him. I looked into his eyes and he looked at mine. They're gorgeous then he kissed me, i kissed him back and i felt sparks. He turned us over and pushed me into the bed not breaking the kiss, i let go and he just hugged me.

I love his hugs.

"I'm really sorry about earlier Alex, i didn't mean it. I was just sad that you can't come with us earlier and when we got home we didn't saw you and Jake, we tried calling you but i think your phone died and yeah i snapped at you." he mumbled and hugged me again, he is currently sitting up and i'm on his lap.

"It's fine, i forgive you." i brushed his hair with my hands, it's so soft. I love this guy so much.

"We should probably head out, i think they're wondering what's happening here." he smirked, oh great.

Julian's POV

Alex shut the door kinda loud and i can feel Tristan regretting every word he said. After a while he went in and we followed him, then he knocked on Alexs door she opened and they both went in and locked the door. We looked at each other some smirking but some looked worried.

"Come on guys leave them." Nick said and went to our room then we all went to our separate ways.

After a few we went back to Alexs door and it was still locked. We all glanced at each other. I hope they wouldn't do anything that they'll regret.

Alex's POV

Tristan's smirking i think i know what he's thinking, i ruffled his hair even more and he also ruffled my hair. Oh this is gonna be weird but fun.

I went out the room and looked for the girls. They're outside hanging out on the mini terrace.

"Hey guys." they turned around and looked at my hair then down to my feet.

"What did you guys do?" they both asked the same thing.

"Nothing" i laughed at their reactions.

Then our yaya put some alcohol on the table, some ice and glasses.

I gave them the look

"What?"

"Come on let's just drink"

"Ok" we started drinking

*****

Ohhhh they're kinda bad 😂 anyways see you guys on the next chapter byeeee.